Pelicans vs. Spurs Player Props | Nickeil Alexander-Walker | Sunday
The New Orleans Pelicans, with Nickeil Alexander-Walker, hit the court against the San Antonio Spurs on Sunday at 7:00 PM ET.
Let’s examine all of Alexander-Walker’s prop bets for this contest, looking at stats and trends to choose the best value picks.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Nickeil Alexander-Walker’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Alexander-Walker Season Stats
- Alexander-Walker puts up 13.6 points, 3.9 rebounds and 2.7 assists per game, shooting 36.7% from the field and 30.5% from beyond the arc with 2.0 made 3-pointers per game.
- The 13.6 points Alexander-Walker has scored per game this season is 2.1 more than his prop bet over/under set for Sunday (11.5).
- Alexander-Walker has averaged 1.4 more rebounds per game (3.9) than his prop bet total in Sunday’s game (2.5).
- Alexander-Walker’s combined points and rebounds average (17.5 per game) is 3.0 more than the 14.5 PR over/under set in Sunday’s matchup.
- Alexander-Walker has appeared in 28 games this season, totaling more than 11.5 points in 17 of them.
- So far this season in 28 games, Alexander-Walker has grabbed more than 2.5 rebounds in 18 outings.
Alexander-Walker’s Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
Player Performance vs. San Antonio
- Alexander-Walker is averaging 7.8 fewer points per game against the Spurs than his point prop bet total for this game.
- Alexander-Walker collects 0.7 rebounds per game in matchups with the Spurs, 1.8 less than his prop total for this contest.
- Alexander-Walker collects 1.3 assists per game against the Spurs, 0.2 fewer than his prop bet over/under for this matchup.
- In games against the Spurs, Alexander-Walker has made 0.5 fewer three-pointers per game than this contest’s over/under (1.5).
- Alexander-Walker has a points, rebounds and assists average against the Spurs that is 10.8 lower than his prop bet total for this matchup.
- Alexander-Walker combines for 4.4 points and rebounds per game against the Spurs. That is 10.1 less than his PR prop total for this game.
- Alexander-Walker averages five combined points and assists in his matchups with the Spurs, 8.5 less than his prop bet over/under in this game.
San Antonio Spurs Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
Enjoyed reading this analysis? We are working hard to get you actionable insights so you can use them while betting NBA same day parlay. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign-up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!