Pelicans vs. Rockets Player Props | Nickeil Alexander-Walker | Sunday
Nickeil Alexander-Walker and the New Orleans Pelicans take the court against the Houston Rockets on Sunday at 7:00 PM ET.
Below, we provide Alexander-Walker’s stats and trends related to his prop bets, to help you pick out the top wagers for this matchup.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Nickeil Alexander-Walker’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Alexander-Walker Season Stats
- Alexander-Walker is putting up 13.7 points, 2.6 assists and 4.1 rebounds per contest.
- The 13.7 points Alexander-Walker has scored per game this season is 0.2 more than his prop total set for Sunday (13.5).
- Alexander-Walker has collected 4.1 rebounds per game, 0.6 more than his prop bet for Sunday’s game (3.5).
- Alexander-Walker combines to average 16.3 points and assists per game, 0.8 more than his PA prop bet total (15.5) for Sunday’s game.
- In the 25 games he’s appeared in this season, Alexander-Walker’s point total has gone over 13.5 points 12 times.
- Alexander-Walker’s single-game rebound output has gone over 3.5 boards 13 times over 25 games played this season.
Alexander-Walker’s Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
Player Performance vs. Houston
- Alexander-Walker is averaging 9.4 fewer points per game against the Rockets than his point prop bet total for this game.
- Alexander-Walker’s 1.3 rebounds per game in matchups with the Rockets are 2.2 fewer than his prop bet over/under for this game.
- Alexander-Walker racks up assists against the Rockets at a lower rate — 1.4 less per game — than his prop bet total for this matchup.
- In games against the Rockets, Alexander-Walker averages 1.2 fewer made three-pointers (0.3) than this contest’s over/under (1.5).
- Alexander-Walker has a points, rebounds and assists average against the Rockets that is 13.0 lower than his prop bet over/under for this matchup.
- Alexander-Walker collects 5.4 combined points and rebounds per game in matchups with the Rockets, and that is 11.1 fewer than his PR prop bet over/under for this outing.
- Alexander-Walker has recorded 5.2 combined points and assists per game against the Rockets, 10.3 more than his prop bet over/under in this matchup.
Houston Rockets Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
Enjoyed reading this analysis? We are working hard to get you actionable insights so you can use them while betting NBA same day parlay. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign-up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!
Yankees vs. Rays Player Props | Gleyber Torres | Tuesday
The Tampa Bay Rays visit the New York Yankees at Yankee Stadium, taking the field at 7:05pm ET on Tuesday August 16th. The Tampa Bay Rays are 1-run underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 7 runs…
White Sox vs. Astros Player Props | Andrew Vaughn | Tuesday
The Houston Astros visit the Chicago White Sox at Guaranteed Rate Field, taking the field at 8:10pm ET on Tuesday August 16th. The Chicago White Sox are 1-run underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 7 runs…
Washington Nationals vs Chicago Cubs Betting Odds & Game Analysis | August 16
The Chicago Cubs visit the Washington Nationals at Nationals Park, taking the field at 7:05pm ET on Tuesday August 16th, 7:05pm ET. The Washington Nationals are 1.5-run underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 8.5 runs…
Twins vs. Royals Player Props | Luis Arraez | Tuesday
The Kansas City Royals visit the Minnesota Twins at Target Field, taking the field at 7:40pm ET on Tuesday August 16th. The Kansas City Royals are 1.5-run underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 8 runs…