Pelicans vs. Pistons Player Props | Nickeil Alexander-Walker | Friday
The New Orleans Pelicans, including Nickeil Alexander-Walker, will take the court against the Detroit Pistons on Friday at 8:00 PM ET.
In this piece, we take a look at all of Alexander-Walker’s prop bets for this contest, and provide stats and trends to help you figure out the best wagers.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Nickeil Alexander-Walker’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Alexander-Walker Season Stats
- Alexander-Walker averages 13.6 points, 4.0 rebounds and 2.7 assists per game. Defensively, he delivers 0.9 steals and 0.4 blocks.
- Friday’s points prop bet for Alexander-Walker is 11.5 points. That’s 2.1 fewer than his season average of 13.6.
- Alexander-Walker has collected 4.0 rebounds per game, 1.5 more than his prop bet for Friday’s game (2.5).
- Alexander-Walker has averaged 17.6 combined points and rebounds per game, which is 3.1 more than Friday’s prop bet total of 14.5.
- In the 27 games he’s played this season, Alexander-Walker’s point total has gone over 11.5 points 16 times.
- So far through 27 games played, Alexander-Walker has had a rebound total higher than 2.5 boards in 17 outings.
Alexander-Walker’s Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
Player Performance vs. Detroit
- Alexander-Walker’s points-per-game average against the Pistons (4.2) is 7.3 fewer than his over/under for this matchup.
- Alexander-Walker’s one rebound per game in matchups against the Pistons are 1.5 fewer than his prop bet over/under for this game.
- Alexander-Walker collects 0.2 assists per game against the Pistons, 2.3 fewer than his prop bet total for this matchup.
- In games against the Pistons, Alexander-Walker has made 1.0 fewer three-pointer per game than this contest’s over/under (1.5).
- Alexander-Walker has a points, rebounds and assists average against the Pistons that is 11.1 lower than his prop bet total for this contest.
- Alexander-Walker averages 5.2 combined points and rebounds in games against the Pistons, which is 9.3 less than his prop bet over/under in this matchup.
- Alexander-Walker’s 4.4 combined points and assists in games against the Pistons are 9.1 less than his prop in this matchup.
Detroit Pistons Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NBA player props across legal sportsbooks.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!
Yankees vs. Rays Player Props | Gleyber Torres | Tuesday
The Tampa Bay Rays visit the New York Yankees at Yankee Stadium, taking the field at 7:05pm ET on Tuesday August 16th. The Tampa Bay Rays are 1-run underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 7 runs…
White Sox vs. Astros Player Props | Andrew Vaughn | Tuesday
The Houston Astros visit the Chicago White Sox at Guaranteed Rate Field, taking the field at 8:10pm ET on Tuesday August 16th. The Chicago White Sox are 1-run underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 7 runs…
Washington Nationals vs Chicago Cubs Betting Odds & Game Analysis | August 16
The Chicago Cubs visit the Washington Nationals at Nationals Park, taking the field at 7:05pm ET on Tuesday August 16th, 7:05pm ET. The Washington Nationals are 1.5-run underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 8.5 runs…
Twins vs. Royals Player Props | Luis Arraez | Tuesday
The Kansas City Royals visit the Minnesota Twins at Target Field, taking the field at 7:40pm ET on Tuesday August 16th. The Kansas City Royals are 1.5-run underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 8 runs…