Pelicans vs. Pistons Player Props | Jonas Valanciunas | Friday
Jonas Valanciunas and the New Orleans Pelicans will match up against the Detroit Pistons at 8:00 PM ET on Friday. At 12.0 rebounds per game, Valanciunas is ranked fourth in the NBA.
In this piece, we dig into all of Valanciunas’ prop bets for this matchup, and provide stats and trends to help you figure out the best wagers.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Jonas Valanciunas’ chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Valanciunas Season Stats
- Valanciunas is tops on the Pelicans at 12.0 rebounds per game, while also averaging 2.4 assists and 18.9 points. He is fourth in the league in rebounding.
- Friday’s over/under for Valanciunas is 18.5 points. That’s 0.4 fewer than his season average of 18.9.
- Valanciunas has averaged 12.0 rebounds per game, 0.5 more than his prop bet for Friday’s game (11.5).
- Valanciunas has recorded 30.9 combined points and rebounds per game, 0.4 more than his 30.5 PR over/under for Friday’s game.
- Valanciunas has appeared in 27 games this season, recording more than 18.5 points in 14 of them.
- Over 27 games played this season, Valanciunas’ single-game rebound total has gone over 11.5 boards 14 times.
Valanciunas’ Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
Player Performance vs. Detroit
- Valanciunas is averaging 2.8 fewer points per game against the Pistons than his point prop bet total for this game.
- Valanciunas’ 9.9 rebounds per game in matchups with the Pistons are 1.6 fewer than his prop bet over/under for this game.
- Valanciunas averages 1.1 assists in matchups with the Pistons, 1.4 fewer than his prop bet over/under for this game.
- In matchups with the Pistons, Valanciunas averages 0.3 fewer made three-pointers (0.2) than this contest’s over/under (0.5).
- Valanciunas has a points, rebounds and assists average against the Pistons that is 5.8 lower than his prop bet total for this matchup.
- Valanciunas accumulates 25.6 combined points and rebounds per game in matchups with the Pistons, and that is 4.9 fewer than his PR prop total for this outing.
- Valanciunas has put up 16.8 combined points and assists per game against the Pistons, 3.7 more than his prop bet over/under in this matchup.
Detroit Pistons Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NBA player props across legal sportsbooks.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!
Yankees vs. Rays Player Props | Gleyber Torres | Tuesday
The Tampa Bay Rays visit the New York Yankees at Yankee Stadium, taking the field at 7:05pm ET on Tuesday August 16th. The Tampa Bay Rays are 1-run underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 7 runs…
White Sox vs. Astros Player Props | Andrew Vaughn | Tuesday
The Houston Astros visit the Chicago White Sox at Guaranteed Rate Field, taking the field at 8:10pm ET on Tuesday August 16th. The Chicago White Sox are 1-run underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 7 runs…
Washington Nationals vs Chicago Cubs Betting Odds & Game Analysis | August 16
The Chicago Cubs visit the Washington Nationals at Nationals Park, taking the field at 7:05pm ET on Tuesday August 16th, 7:05pm ET. The Washington Nationals are 1.5-run underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 8.5 runs…
Twins vs. Royals Player Props | Luis Arraez | Tuesday
The Kansas City Royals visit the Minnesota Twins at Target Field, taking the field at 7:40pm ET on Tuesday August 16th. The Kansas City Royals are 1.5-run underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 8 runs…