Pelicans vs. Pistons Player Props | Brandon Ingram | Friday
Brandon Ingram and the New Orleans Pelicans will take on the Detroit Pistons at 8:00 PM ET on Friday. At 22.6 points per game, Ingram is ranked 16th in the NBA.
In this piece, we dig into all of Ingram’s prop bets for this contest, and provide stats and trends to help you figure out the best wagers.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Brandon Ingram’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Ingram Season Stats
- Ingram is tops on the Pelicans with 22.6 points per contest and 4.7 assists, while also putting up 6.3 rebounds.
- The 23.5-point total set for Ingram on Friday is 0.9 more points than his per-game scoring average.
- Ingram has grabbed 6.3 rebounds per game, 0.8 more than his prop bet for Friday’s game (5.5).
- Ingram combines to average 27.3 points and assists per game, 1.2 fewer than his PA prop bet total (28.5) for Friday’s game.
- Ingram’s point total has exceeded 23.5 points 10 times in the 20 games he’s played this season.
- So far this season through 20 games, Ingram has grabbed more than 5.5 boards in 12 contests.
Ingram’s Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
Player Performance vs. Detroit
- Ingram is averaging 10.8 fewer points per game against the Pistons than his point prop bet total for this game.
- Ingram grabs 3.9 rebounds per game in matchups with the Pistons, 1.6 less than his prop total for this game.
- Ingram dishes out 3.8 assists per game against the Pistons, 0.7 fewer than his prop bet total for this matchup.
- In matchups with the Pistons, Ingram has made 0.1 fewer three-pointers per game than this contest’s over/under (1.5).
- Ingram has a points, rebounds and assists average against the Pistons that is 13.1 lower than his prop bet total for this matchup.
- Ingram combines for 16.6 points and rebounds per game against the Pistons. That is 12.9 less than his PR prop bet over/under for this game.
- Ingram’s 16.5 combined points and assists in games against the Pistons are 12.0 less than his prop in this matchup.
Detroit Pistons Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
Enjoyed reading this analysis? We are working hard to get you actionable insights so you can use them while betting NBA same day parlay. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign-up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!