Pelicans vs. Nuggets Player Props | Brandon Ingram | Wednesday
Brandon Ingram and the New Orleans Pelicans will take the court against the Denver Nuggets at 8:00 PM ET on Wednesday. At 22.9 points per game, Ingram is 16th in the NBA.
In this story, we are breaking down Ingram’s stats and trends to help you find the best picks among his prop bets for this contest.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Brandon Ingram’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Ingram Season Stats
- Ingram averages 22.9 points and 4.7 assists per contest — both team highs. He is also posting 6.2 rebounds, shooting 44.4% from the field and 36.6% from beyond the arc with 1.8 made 3-pointers per contest.
- The 22.9 points Ingram has scored per game this season is 0.6 fewer than his prop total set for Wednesday (23.5).
- Ingram’s per-game rebound average of 6.2 is 0.7 more than his prop bet over/under in Wednesday’s game (5.5).
- Ingram combines to average 27.6 points and assists per game, 0.9 fewer than his PA prop bet total (28.5) for Wednesday’s matchup.
- Through 19 games this season, Ingram has totaled more than 23.5 points 10 times.
- Ingram’s single-game rebound total has exceeded 5.5 boards 11 times in 19 games.
Ingram’s Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
Player Performance vs. Denver
- Ingram averages 13.7 points per game against the Nuggets, 9.8 fewer than his over/under for this outing.
- Ingram’s 2.9 rebounds per game in matchups with the Nuggets are 2.6 fewer than his prop bet total for this game.
- Ingram dishes out assists against the Nuggets at a lower rate — 1.7 less per game — than his prop bet total for this matchup.
- In matchups with the Nuggets, Ingram averages 0.1 fewer made three-pointers (1.4) than this contest’s over/under (1.5).
- Ingram has a points, rebounds and assists average against the Nuggets that is 15.1 lower than his prop bet total for this contest.
- Ingram collects 16.6 combined points and rebounds per game in matchups with the Nuggets, and that is 12.9 fewer than his PR prop bet over/under for this outing.
- Ingram has collected 16.5 combined points and assists per game against the Nuggets, 12.0 more than his prop bet over/under in this matchup.
Denver Nuggets Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NBA player props across legal sportsbooks.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!