Pelicans vs. Nets Player Props | Devonte’ Graham | Friday
The New Orleans Pelicans, including Devonte’ Graham, face the Brooklyn Nets on Friday at 8:00 PM ET. At 3.1 three-pointers made per game (shooting 34.9%), Graham is ranked 10th in the NBA in buckets from beyond the arc.
In this piece, we break down all of Graham’s prop bets for this matchup, and provide stats and trends to help you figure out the best wagers.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Devonte’ Graham’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Graham Season Stats
- Graham is tops on his squad in assists per game (5.5), and also posts 15.9 points and 2.8 rebounds. At the other end, he averages 1.3 steals and 0.2 blocks.
- The 15.9 points Graham has scored per game this season is 0.6 fewer than his prop bet over/under set for Friday (16.5).
- Graham has pulled down 2.8 rebounds per game, 0.3 more than his prop bet for Friday’s game (2.5).
- Graham has collected 21.4 combined points and assists per game, 0.1 less than his PA prop bet total for Friday’s matchup (21.5).
- Through 12 games this season, Graham has totaled more than 16.5 points six times.
- Graham’s single-game rebound total has exceeded 2.5 boards eight times in 12 games.
Graham’s Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
Player Performance vs. Brooklyn
- Graham is averaging 4.7 fewer points per game against the Nets than his point prop bet total for this game.
- Graham collects 2.5 rebounds per game in matchups with the Nets, which equals his prop total for this contest.
- Graham averages 2.4 assists in matchups with the Nets, 2.1 fewer than his prop bet total for this game.
- In matchups with the Nets, Graham averages 2.2 made threes, which is 1.3 fewer than this contest’s over/under.
- Graham has a points, rebounds and assists average against the Nets that is 6.8 lower than his prop bet over/under for this matchup.
- Graham averages 14.3 combined points and rebounds in games against the Nets, which is 4.2 less than his prop bet over/under in this outing.
- Graham has collected 14.2 combined points and assists per game against the Nets, 7.3 more than his prop bet total in this matchup.
Brooklyn Nets Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NBA player props across legal sportsbooks.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!