Pelicans vs. Clippers Player Props | Nickeil Alexander-Walker | Friday
Nickeil Alexander-Walker and the rest of the New Orleans Pelicans hit the court against the Los Angeles Clippers on Friday at 8:00 PM ET.
If you’re trying to bet on Alexander-Walker’s props, we break down all of the ones set, plus stats and trends, below.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Nickeil Alexander-Walker’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Alexander-Walker Season Stats
- Alexander-Walker posts 15.6 points, 4.6 rebounds and 2.6 assists per contest, shooting 38.2% from the floor and 29.2% from beyond the arc with 2.2 made 3-pointers per game.
- Alexander-Walker has recorded 15.6 points per game during the 2021-22 season, 1.1 points more than Friday’s over/under.
- Alexander-Walker has averaged 1.1 more rebounds per game (4.6) than his prop bet total in Friday’s game (3.5).
- Alexander-Walker combines to average 18.2 points and assists per game, 0.7 more than his PA prop bet total (17.5) for Friday’s game.
- Through 16 games this season, Alexander-Walker has totaled more than 14.5 points nine times.
- Alexander-Walker’s single-game rebound total has gone over 3.5 boards 10 times in 16 games.
Alexander-Walker’s Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
Player Performance vs. Los Angeles
- Alexander-Walker is averaging 3.2 fewer points per game against the Clippers than his point prop bet total for this game.
- Alexander-Walker’s 2.5 rebounds per game in matchups with the Clippers are 1.0 fewer than his prop bet over/under for this game.
- Alexander-Walker collects assists against the Clippers at a lower rate — 1.2 less per game — than his prop bet over/under for this matchup.
- In games against the Clippers, Alexander-Walker has made 1.0 fewer three-pointer per game than this contest’s over/under (2.5).
- Alexander-Walker has a points, rebounds and assists average against the Clippers that is 6.4 lower than his prop bet over/under for this matchup.
- Alexander-Walker collects 13.8 combined points and rebounds per game in matchups with the Clippers, and that is 4.7 fewer than his PR prop bet over/under for this outing.
- Alexander-Walker has averaged 12.6 combined points and assists per game against the Clippers, 4.9 more than his prop bet over/under in this matchup.
Los Angeles Clippers Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NBA player props across legal sportsbooks.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!