Pelicans vs. Clippers Player Props | Devonte’ Graham | Friday
The New Orleans Pelicans, including Devonte’ Graham, hit the court versus the Los Angeles Clippers on Friday at 8:00 PM ET. At 2.9 three-pointers made per game (shooting 35.9%), Graham is ranked 13th in the league in buckets from beyond the arc.
In this piece, we dig into all of Graham’s prop bets for this contest, and provide stats and trends to help you figure out the best wagers.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Devonte’ Graham’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Graham Season Stats
- Graham paces the Pelicans at 5.1 assists per game, while also posting 2.7 rebounds and 15.3 points.
- The 15.3 points Graham has scored per game this season is 0.8 more than his prop bet over/under set for Friday (14.5).
- Graham has averaged 0.2 more rebounds per game (2.7) than his prop bet total in Friday’s game (2.5).
- Graham has averaged 18.0 combined points and rebounds per game, which is 0.5 more than Friday’s prop bet total of 17.5.
- Graham has put up more than 14.5 points nine times this season (through 16 games).
- Over 16 games played this season, Graham’s single-game rebound total has gone over 2.5 boards 10 times.
Graham’s Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
Player Performance vs. Los Angeles
- Graham’s points-per-game average against the Clippers (6.6) is 7.9 fewer than his over/under for this matchup.
- Graham’s one rebound per game in matchups with the Clippers are 1.5 fewer than his prop bet over/under for this game.
- Graham racks up 4.4 assists per game against the Clippers, 0.1 fewer than his prop bet total for this matchup.
- In matchups with the Clippers, Graham has made 1.3 fewer three-pointers per game than this contest’s over/under (2.5).
- Graham’s combined points, rebounds and assists average against the Clippers is 12, which is 9.5 less than his prop over/under for this matchup.
- Graham combines for 7.6 points and rebounds per game against the Clippers. That is 9.9 less than his PR prop total for this game.
- Graham’s 11 combined points and assists in games against the Clippers are 8.5 less than his prop in this matchup.
Los Angeles Clippers Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
Enjoyed reading this analysis? We are working hard to get you actionable insights so you can use them while betting NBA same day parlay. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign-up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!