Pelicans vs. Bucks Player Props | Brandon Ingram | Friday
Brandon Ingram and the New Orleans Pelicans play the Milwaukee Bucks on Friday at 8:00 PM ET. He is 14th in the league, at 23.4 points per game.
Below, we dig into Ingram’s stats and trends related to his prop bets, to help you find the best wagers for this matchup.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Brandon Ingram’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Ingram Season Stats
- Ingram posts 23.4 points and 4.9 assists per game — both team highs. He is also posting 6.3 rebounds, shooting 45.0% from the field and 36.0% from downtown with 1.7 made 3-pointers per game.
- Ingram has averaged 23.4 points per game during the 2021-22 season, 0.1 points fewer than Friday’s over/under.
- Ingram has averaged 6.3 rebounds per game, 0.8 more than his prop bet for Friday’s game (5.5).
- Ingram has recorded 28.3 combined points and assists per game, 0.2 fewer than his PA prop bet total for Friday’s matchup (28.5).
- In the 23 games he’s played this season, Ingram’s point total has exceeded 23.5 points 13 times.
- Through 23 games played this season, Ingram’s single-game rebound total has exceeded 5.5 boards 14 times.
Ingram’s Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
Player Performance vs. Milwaukee
- Ingram’s points-per-game average against the Bucks (17.2) is 6.3 fewer than his over/under for this matchup.
- Ingram’s 4.1 rebounds per game in matchups against the Bucks are 1.4 fewer than his prop bet over/under for this game.
- Ingram collects 2.2 assists per game against the Bucks, 2.3 fewer than his prop bet total for this matchup.
- In matchups with the Bucks, Ingram averages 1.1 fewer made three-pointers (1.4) than this contest’s over/under (2.5).
- Ingram’s combined points, rebounds and assists average against the Bucks is 23.5, which is 10.0 less than his prop over/under for this matchup.
- Ingram accumulates 21.3 combined points and rebounds per game in matchups with the Bucks, and that is 7.2 fewer than his PR prop total for this outing.
- Ingram has averaged 19.4 combined points and assists per game against the Bucks, 9.1 more than his prop bet total in this matchup.
Milwaukee Bucks Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
Enjoyed reading this analysis? We are working hard to get you actionable insights so you can use them while betting NBA same day parlay. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign-up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!