Patriots vs. Colts Player Props | Michael Pittman Jr. | Week 15
There will be player prop bets available for Michael Pittman Jr. ahead of Saturday’s NFL action at 8:20 PM ET live on NFL Network.
Pittman and the Indianapolis Colts (7-6) take the field against the New England Patriots (9-4) in Week 15 at Lucas Oil Stadium.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Michael Pittman Jr.’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Pittman Season Stats
- Pittman has been targeted 99 times and has 67 catches, leading the Colts with 882 receiving yards (67.8 ypg) plus five touchdowns.
- This season, he has racked up 257 yards after the catch, which ranks 45th among NFL pass-catchers.
- He has accounted for 11.9% of his team’s 42 offensive touchdowns this season, with five total.
Pittman’s Notable Teammates
- Carson Wentz has passed for 2,948 yards while completing 63.3% of his throws (266-of-420), with 22 touchdowns and five interceptions (226.8 yards per game). He’s also rushed 41 times for 167 yards and one touchdown, averaging 12.8 yards per game.
- So far this year Jonathan Taylor has run for 1,348 yards on 241 carries (103.7 ypg), with 16 rushing touchdowns. Taylor also makes an impact in the passing game, catching 36 passes for 336 yards (25.8 ypg) while scoring two touchdowns.
- Zach Pascal has 35 catches on 63 targets for 346 yards with three touchdowns.
Player Performance vs. New England
- New England’s defense hasn’t allowed a player to amass more than 100 receiving yards in a game this season.
- The Patriots have allowed 16 players to catch a touchdown pass against them this season.
- New England has allowed only two players to catch at least two touchdown passes against it this season.
New England Patriots Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||212.6 (3)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||6.4 (2)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||114.5 (19)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.4 (20)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||310.0 (3)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.3 (3)|
|Points/Game Allowed||15.4 (1)|
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NFL player props across legal sportsbooks.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!