Patriots vs. Colts Player Props | Carson Wentz | Week 15
There will be player prop betting options available for Carson Wentz before he takes to the field for NFL action on Saturday at 8:20 PM ET live on NFL Network.
Wentz’s Indianapolis Colts (7-6) and the New England Patriots (9-4) take the field in Week 15 at Lucas Oil Stadium.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Carson Wentz’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Wentz Season Stats
- Wentz has passed for 2,948 yards (226.8 per game) while completing 63.3% of his passes (266-for-420), with 22 touchdowns and five interceptions.
- Wentz ranks 11th in the NFL with 1,537 air yards on completed passes this season.
- He also has 167 rushing yards on 41 carries (plus one rushing touchdown), averaging 12.8 yards per game on the ground.
- Wentz has stayed on his feet for 46 rushing yards after contact this season.
- He has scored 23 combined touchdowns this season, 54.8% of his team’s 42 offensive TDs.
Wentz’s Notable Teammates
- Jonathan Taylor has 1,348 yards on 241 carries (103.7 ypg), with 16 rushing touchdowns. He also has 36 catches for 336 yards (25.8 ypg) and two touchdowns.
- Michael Pittman Jr. has tacked on 882 yards on 67 catches and five touchdowns. He has been targeted 99 times and put up 67.8 receiving yards per game this year.
- Zach Pascal has totaled 346 yards on 35 receptions with three touchdowns, averaging 26.6 yards per game on 63 targets.
Player Performance vs. New England
- New England has allowed more than 300 passing yards to just two players this season.
- Five players have thrown for at least two touchdowns in a game against New England this season.
- Only one player have thrown for at least three touchdowns in a game against the Patriots this season.
New England Patriots Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||212.6 (3)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||6.4 (2)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||114.5 (19)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.4 (20)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||310.0 (3)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.3 (3)|
|Points/Game Allowed||15.4 (1)|
Enjoyed reading this analysis? We are working hard to get you actionable insights so you can use them while betting NFL same day parlay. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign-up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!