Panthers vs. Dolphins Player Props | D.J. Moore | Week 12
Ahead of placing any prop bet wagers on D.J. Moore for Sunday’s game, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on FOX, here are some insights and stats to consider to make the best bets.
Moore and the Carolina Panthers (5-6) hit the field against the Miami Dolphins (4-7) in Week 12 at Hard Rock Stadium.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze D.J. Moore’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Moore Season Stats
- Moore’s team-leading 751 receiving yards (68.3 per game) have come on 62 catches (102 targets) plus four touchdowns.
- He ranks 26th in the NFL with 266 total yards after the catch.
- He has accounted for 18.2% of his team’s 22 offensive touchdowns this season, with four total.
Moore’s Notable Teammates
- This year, Phillip Walker has recorded 200 passing yards (18.2 yards per game) while going 25-for-44 (56.8% completion percentage) and throwing one interception.
- Chuba Hubbard has 421 yards on 120 carries (38.3 ypg), with three rushing touchdowns.
- Christian McCaffrey’s stat line this year shows 37 catches for 343 yards and one touchdown. He averages 31.2 receiving yards per game and has been targeted 40 times.
Player Performance vs. Miami
- Miami has allowed just one player to rack up more than 100 receiving yards in a game this season.
- The Dolphins have allowed a touchdown pass to 12 players this season.
- Miami has allowed just two players to catch at least two touchdown passes against it this season.
Miami Dolphins Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||290.8 (29)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||7.3 (18)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||108.6 (13)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.3 (15)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||382.8 (29)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.9 (21)|
|Points/Game Allowed||24.5 (24)|
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NFL player props across legal sportsbooks.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!