Panthers vs. Cardinals Player Props | Christian McCaffrey | Week 10
Oddsmakers have listed plenty of player prop bet markets for Sunday’s NFL action, including for Christian McCaffrey, who takes to the field at 4:05 PM ET broadcast on FOX.
McCaffrey’s Carolina Panthers (4-5) and the Arizona Cardinals (8-1) hit the field in a Week 10 matchup from State Farm Stadium in Glendale, Arizona.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Christian McCaffrey’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
McCaffrey Season Stats
- McCaffrey has rushed for 253 yards (28.1 per game) on 66 carries with one touchdown.
- McCaffrey ranks 34th in rushing yards after contact this season with 136, thanks in part to nine broken tackles.
- He also averages 24.1 receiving yards per game, catching 20 passes for 217 yards.
- This season, he ranks 42nd among NFL pass-catchers in yards after the catch with 195.
- He has scored one touchdown this season, 6.2% of his team’s 16 offensive TDs.
McCaffrey’s Notable Teammates
- Phillip Walker leads the team with 33 passing yards (3.7 yards per game) and has a 20.0% completion percentage this season (3-of-15) .
- Chuba Hubbard has run for 394 yards on 111 carries (43.8 yards per game), with two touchdowns on the ground this year. He also has 19 catches for 152 yards (16.9 per game).
- D.J. Moore’s stat line this year shows 53 catches for 677 yards and three touchdowns. He puts up 75.2 receiving yards per game and has been targeted 88 times.
- This season Robby Anderson has caught 19 passes on 53 targets for 206 yards and two touchdowns, averaging 22.9 receiving yards per game.
Player Performance vs. Arizona
- The Cardinals have allowed more than 100 rushing yards to only one player this season.
- Arizona has given up at least one rushing touchdown to 11 players this season.
- The Cardinals have allowed at least two rushing touchdowns to four players this season.
Arizona Cardinals Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||226.4 (6)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||6.5 (3)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||111.1 (18)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.8 (30)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||321.0 (4)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.6 (6)|
|Points/Game Allowed||17.2 (3)|
Enjoyed reading this analysis? We are working hard to get you actionable insights so you can use them while betting NFL same day parlay. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign-up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!