Padres vs. Tigers Player Props | Jurickson Profar | Monday
The San Diego Padres visit the Detroit Tigers at Comerica Park, taking the field at 7:10pm ET on Monday July 25th. The Detroit Tigers are 1.5-run underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 8.5 runs.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Today, we are looking at San Diego Padres player Jurickson Profar as the Padres face the Detroit Tigers in Major League Baseball action.
Jurickson Profar Season Stats
- Games Played: 89 | Home Runs: 8 | RBI: 38 | Runs: 52 | Batting Average: .238 | OBP: .339 | SLG: .386 | OPS: .725.
- Profar’s Hits line for tonight’s matchup vs. Detroit Tigers is set at 0.5 which is 0.39 less than than his season average of 0.89.
- Profar’s Runs Scored line for tonight’s matchup vs. Detroit Tigers is set at 0.5 which is 0.08 less than than his season average of 0.58.
- Profar’s RBIs line for tonight’s matchup vs. Detroit Tigers is set at 0.5 which is 0.07 more than than his season average of 0.43.
- Profar’s Home Runs line for tonight’s matchup vs. Detroit Tigers is set at 0.5 which is 0.41 more than than his season average of 0.09.
Jurickson Profar Notable Teammates
The The Detroit Tigers are 3-2 in their last five games, while the San Diego Padres are heading into this matchup with a record of 2-3 in their last five contests.
The Padres’ 54-43 record in 2022 puts them in 2nd place in the NL West with a 20-20 division record and 4th place in the National League with a 53-40 league record.
The Detroit Tigers are 38-58, sitting in 5th place in the AL Central with a 19-26 division record and 14th place in the American League with a 30-51 league record.
Detroit Tigers Stat Rankings
|Team Batting Avg||.227||27|
MLB Computer Picks For Betting Previews
MLB computer picks are betting recommendations made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by sports betting analysts.
The AI algorithm considers various data points to come up with its betting prediction. Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of stats are the factors taken into account when making MLB betting preview computer picks.
A professional sports bettor performs the final check.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best MLB Player Props across legal sportsbooks.
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
The most entertaining betting analysis and cherry-picked insights in your inbox.
White Sox vs. Royals Player Props | Luis Robert | Thursday
The Chicago White Sox visit the Kansas City Royals at Kauffman Stadium, taking the field at 2:10pm ET on Thursday August 11th. The Kansas City Royals are 1.5-run underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 7.5 runs…