Padres vs. Rockies Player Props | Austin Nola | Thursday
The San Diego Padres visit the Colorado Rockies at Coors Field, taking the field at 3:10pm ET on Thursday July 14th. The Colorado Rockies are 1.5-run underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 11.5 runs.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Today, we are looking at San Diego Padres player Austin Nola as the Padres face the Colorado Rockies in Major League Baseball action.
In the last 5 matchups between the Rockies and Padres, the Rockies won four times and the Padres won once. Their most recent matchup on July 13, 2022 ended 10-6 with the Colorado Rockies taking the win.
Austin Nola Season Stats
- Games Played: 62 | Home Runs: 2 | RBI: 23 | Runs: 23 | Batting Average: .236 | OBP: .306 | SLG: .300 | OPS: .606.
- Nola’s Hits line for tonight’s matchup vs. Colorado Rockies is set at 1.5 which is 0.27 less than than his season average of 0.77.
- Nola’s Runs Scored line for tonight’s matchup vs. Colorado Rockies is set at 0.5 which is 0.13 more than than his season average of 0.37.
- Nola’s RBIs line for tonight’s matchup vs. Colorado Rockies is set at 0.5 which is 0.13 more than than his season average of 0.37.
- Nola’s Home Runs line for tonight’s matchup vs. Colorado Rockies is set at 0.5 which is 0.47 more than than his season average of 0.03.
Austin Nola Stats vs. Colorado
Austin Nola Notable Teammates
The The Colorado Rockies are 4-1 in their last five games, while the San Diego Padres are heading into this matchup with a record of 2-3 in their last five contests.
The Padres’ 50-40 record in 2022 puts them in 2nd place in the NL West with a 18-18 division record and 4th place in the National League with a 49-37 league record.
The Colorado Rockies are 40-49, sitting in 4th place in the NL West with a 20-18 division record and 10th place in the National League with a 34-41 league record.
Colorado Rockies Stat Rankings
|Team Batting Avg||.260||1|
MLB Computer Picks For Betting Previews
MLB computer picks are betting recommendations made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by sports betting analysts.
The AI algorithm considers various data points to come up with its betting prediction. Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of stats are the factors taken into account when making MLB betting preview computer picks.
A professional sports bettor performs the final check.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best MLB Player Props across legal sportsbooks.
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
The most entertaining betting analysis and cherry-picked insights in your inbox.
Yankees vs. Blue Jays Player Props | Jose Trevino | Friday
Yankees vs. Blue Jays Player Props | Jameson Taillon | Friday
Yankees vs. Blue Jays Player Props | Andrew Benintendi | Friday
Twins vs. Rangers Player Props | Luis Arraez | Friday
The Texas Rangers visit the Minnesota Twins at Target Field, taking the field at 8:10pm ET on Friday August 19th. The Texas Rangers are 1-run underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 8 runs…