Padres vs. Diamondbacks Player Props | Juan Soto | Thursday
The San Diego Padres visit the Arizona Diamondbacks at Chase Field, taking the field at 9:40pm ET on Thursday September 15th. The Arizona Diamondbacks are 1.5-run underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 9 runs.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Today, we are looking at San Diego Padres player Juan Soto as the Padres face the Arizona Diamondbacks in Major League Baseball action.
In the last 5 matchups between the Diamondbacks and Padres, the Diamondbacks won twice and the Padres won three times. Their most recent matchup on September 7, 2022 ended 6-3 with the San Diego Padres taking the win.
Juan Soto Season Stats
- Games Played: 34 | Home Runs: 3 | RBI: 7 | Runs: 22 | Batting Average: .209 | OBP: .385 | SLG: .330 | OPS: .715.
- Soto’s Hits line for tonight’s matchup vs. Arizona Diamondbacks is set at 0.5 which is 0.21 less than than his season average of 0.71.
- Soto’s Runs Scored line for tonight’s matchup vs. Arizona Diamondbacks is set at 0.5 which is 0.15 less than than his season average of 0.65.
- Soto’s RBIs line for tonight’s matchup vs. Arizona Diamondbacks is set at 0.5 which is 0.29 more than than his season average of 0.21.
- Soto’s Home Runs line for tonight’s matchup vs. Arizona Diamondbacks is set at 0.5 which is 0.41 more than than his season average of 0.09.
Juan Soto Stats vs. Arizona
Juan Soto Notable Teammates
The The Arizona Diamondbacks are 2-3 in their last five games, while the San Diego Padres are heading into this matchup with a record of 2-3 in their last five contests.
The Padres’ 78-65 record in 2022 puts them in 2nd place in the NL West with a 33-30 division record and 6th place in the National League with a 71-55 league record.
The Arizona Diamondbacks are 67-75, sitting in 4th place in the NL West with a 24-37 division record and 9th place in the National League with a 56-68 league record.
Arizona Diamondbacks Stat Rankings
|Team Batting Avg||.231||24|
MLB Computer Picks For Betting Previews
MLB computer picks are betting recommendations made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by sports betting analysts.
The AI algorithm considers various data points to come up with its betting prediction. Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of stats are the factors taken into account when making MLB betting preview computer picks.
A professional sports bettor performs the final check.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best MLB Player Props across legal sportsbooks.
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
The most entertaining betting analysis and cherry-picked insights in your inbox.
Vikings vs. Lions Player Props | D.J. Chark | Week 3
Vikings vs. Lions Player Props | C.J. Ham | Week 3
Vikings vs. Lions Player Props | Dalvin Cook | Week 3
Yankees vs. Red Sox Player Props | Oswaldo Cabrera | Friday
The Boston Red Sox visit the New York Yankees at Yankee Stadium, taking the field at 7:05pm ET on Friday September 23rd. The Boston Red Sox are 1.5-run underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 7.5 runs…