Padres vs. Cardinals Player Props | Juan Soto | Wednesday
The St. Louis Cardinals visit the San Diego Padres at Petco Park, taking the field at 9:40pm ET on Wednesday September 21st. The St. Louis Cardinals are 1.5-run underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at runs.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Today, we are looking at San Diego Padres player Juan Soto as the Padres face the St. Louis Cardinals in Major League Baseball action.
The Padres and Cardinals have met four times this season, with the Padres winning once and the Cardinals winning three times. Their most recent matchup on September 20, 2022 ended 5-0 with the San Diego Padres taking the win.
Juan Soto Season Stats
- Games Played: 39 | Home Runs: 4 | RBI: 13 | Runs: 25 | Batting Average: .231 | OBP: .394 | SLG: .373 | OPS: .767.
- Soto’s Hits line for tonight’s matchup vs. St. Louis Cardinals is set at 0.5 which is 0.29 less than than his season average of 0.79.
- Soto’s Runs Scored line for tonight’s matchup vs. St. Louis Cardinals is set at 0.5 which is 0.14 less than than his season average of 0.64.
- Soto’s RBIs line for tonight’s matchup vs. St. Louis Cardinals is set at 0.5 which is 0.17 more than than his season average of 0.33.
- Soto’s Home Runs line for tonight’s matchup vs. St. Louis Cardinals is set at 0.5 which is 0.40 more than than his season average of 0.10.
Juan Soto Stats vs. St. Louis
Juan Soto Notable Teammates
The The St. Louis Cardinals are 3-2 in their last five games, while the San Diego Padres are heading into this matchup with a record of 3-2 in their last five contests.
The Padres’ 82-66 record in 2022 puts them in 2nd place in the NL West with a 36-31 division record and 5th place in the National League with a 75-56 league record.
The St. Louis Cardinals are 87-62, sitting in 1st place in the NL Central with a 44-24 division record and 4th place in the National League with a 77-52 league record.
St. Louis Cardinals Stat Rankings
|Team Batting Avg||.254||8|
MLB Computer Picks For Betting Previews
MLB computer picks are betting recommendations made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by sports betting analysts.
The AI algorithm considers various data points to come up with its betting prediction. Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of stats are the factors taken into account when making MLB betting preview computer picks.
A professional sports bettor performs the final check.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best MLB Player Props across legal sportsbooks.
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
The most entertaining betting analysis and cherry-picked insights in your inbox.