Padres vs. Brewers Player Props | Austin Nola | Friday
The San Diego Padres visit the Milwaukee Brewers at American Family Field, taking the field at 8:10pm ET on Friday June 3rd. The San Diego Padres are 1.5-run underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 7 runs.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Today, we are looking at San Diego Padres player Austin Nola as the Padres face the Milwaukee Brewers in Major League Baseball action.
The Brewers and Padres have met four times this season, with the Brewers winning three times and the Padres winning once. Their most recent matchup on June 2, 2022 ended 5-4 with the Milwaukee Brewers taking the win.
Austin Nola Season Stats
- Games Played: 37 | Home Runs: 1 | RBI: 14 | Runs: 14 | Batting Average: .226 | OBP: .294 | SLG: .282 | OPS: .576.
- Nola’s Hits line for tonight’s matchup vs. Milwaukee Brewers is set at 0.5 which is 0.26 less than than his season average of 0.76.
- Nola’s Runs Scored line for tonight’s matchup vs. Milwaukee Brewers is set at 0.5 which is 0.12 more than than his season average of 0.38.
- Nola’s RBIs line for tonight’s matchup vs. Milwaukee Brewers is set at 0.5 which is 0.12 more than than his season average of 0.38.
- Nola’s Home Runs line for tonight’s matchup vs. Milwaukee Brewers is set at 0.5 which is 0.47 more than than his season average of 0.03.
Austin Nola Stats vs. Milwaukee
Austin Nola Notable Teammates
The The Milwaukee Brewers are 4-1 in their last five games, while the San Diego Padres are heading into this matchup with a record of 1-4 in their last five contests.
The Padres’ 30-21 record in 2022 puts them in 2nd place in the NL West with a 8-5 division record and 4th place in the National League with a 29-20 league record.
The Milwaukee Brewers are 33-20, sitting in 1st place in the NL Central with a 19-11 division record and 3rd place in the National League with a 31-19 league record.
Milwaukee Brewers Stat Rankings
|Team Batting Avg||.234||20|
MLB Computer Picks For Betting Previews
MLB computer picks are betting recommendations made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by sports betting analysts.
The AI algorithm considers various data points to come up with its betting prediction. Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of stats are the factors taken into account when making MLB betting preview computer picks.
A professional sports bettor performs the final check.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best MLB Player Props across legal sportsbooks.
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
The most entertaining betting analysis and cherry-picked insights in your inbox.