Packers vs. Seahawks Player Props | A.J. Dillon | Week 10
In advance of Sunday’s game, here are the key stats and trends you need to know about A.J. Dillon and his player prop bet options. He’ll take the field starting at 4:25 PM ET on CBS.
Dillon’s Green Bay Packers (7-2) and the Seattle Seahawks (3-5) take the field in Week 10 at Lambeau Field.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze A.J. Dillon’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Dillon Season Stats
- Dillon has taken 76 carries for 355 yards (39.4 per game).
- Dillon ranks 25th in rushing yards after contact this season with 170, thanks in part to seven broken tackles.
- He’s also caught 14 passes for 134 yards (14.9 per game) and one touchdown.
- He ranks 111th in the NFL with 112 total yards after the catch.
- He has accounted for one of his team’s 23 touchdowns on offense this season, or 4.3%.
Dillon’s Notable Teammates
- Jordan Love leads his team with 258 passing yards (28.7 per game) and has a 58.5% completion percentage (24-of-41), throwing one touchdown pass and one interception.
- So far this year Aaron Jones has rushed for 516 yards on 116 carries (57.3 ypg), with three rushing touchdowns. Jones also makes an impact in the passing game, catching 33 passes for 237 (26.3 ypg) while scoring four touchdowns.
- Davante Adams’ stat line this year shows 58 catches for 786 yards and three touchdowns. He puts up 87.3 receiving yards per game and has been targeted 87 times.
- Randall Cobb has caught 20 passes on 28 targets for 244 yards and four touchdowns, averaging 27.1 yards per game this year.
Player Performance vs. Seattle
- One player has picked up more than 100 rushing yards in a game against the Seahawks this season.
- Seattle has allowed at least one rushing touchdown to six players this season.
- Only one player has rushed for more than a touchdown against the Seahawks this season.
Seattle Seahawks Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||287.1 (26)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||7.1 (10)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||127.6 (25)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.2 (11)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||401.5 (31)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.7 (12)|
|Points/Game Allowed||21.1 (8)|
Enjoyed reading this analysis? We are working hard to get you actionable insights so you can use them while betting NFL same day parlay. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign-up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!