Packers vs. Ravens Player Props | Marquise Brown | Week 15
Marquise Brown will have several player prop betting options available when he takes to the field on Sunday at 4:25 PM ET live on FOX.
This Week 15 matchup sees Brown’s Baltimore Ravens (8-5) take the field against the Green Bay Packers (10-3) at M&T Bank Stadium in Baltimore, Maryland.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Marquise Brown’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Brown Season Stats
- Brown’s stat line reveals 70 catches for 866 yards and six touchdowns. He averages 66.6 yards per game, and has been targeted 107 times.
- This season, he has racked up 334 yards after the catch, which ranks 26th among NFL pass-catchers.
- He has accounted for 19.4% of his team’s 31 offensive touchdowns this season, with six total.
Brown’s Notable Teammates
- Lamar Jackson has passed for 2,882 yards while completing 64.4% of his passes (246-of-382), with 16 touchdowns and 13 interceptions this year (221.7 yards per game). He’s also carried the ball 133 times for 767 yards and two touchdowns, averaging 59.0 yards per game.
- Jackson has rushed for 767 yards on 133 carries (59.0 yards per game), with two touchdowns on the ground this year.
- Mark Andrews has 75 catches for 926 yards and six touchdowns this year. He has been targeted 109 times and put up 71.2 receiving yards per game.
Player Performance vs. Green Bay
- Seven players have put up more than 100 receiving yards in a game against Green Bay this season.
- The Packers have allowed a touchdown pass to 22 players this season.
- Green Bay has allowed five players to catch at least two touchdown passes against it this season.
Green Bay Packers Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||236.7 (9)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||6.7 (5)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||105.2 (9)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.5 (23)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||323.6 (6)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.6 (9)|
|Points/Game Allowed||20.9 (7)|
Enjoyed reading this analysis? We are working hard to get you actionable insights so you can use them while betting NFL same day parlay. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign-up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!