Packers vs. Ravens Player Props | Mark Andrews | Week 15
Before Mark Andrews hits the field for Sunday’s game, which starts at 4:25 PM ET on FOX, here are some key facts and figures you should know ahead of placing a bet on his player prop bet markets.
This Week 15 matchup sees Andrews’ Baltimore Ravens (8-5) play the Green Bay Packers (10-3) at M&T Bank Stadium in Baltimore, Maryland.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Mark Andrews’ chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Andrews Season Stats
- Andrews has been targeted 109 times and has 75 catches, leading the Ravens with 926 receiving yards (71.2 ypg) plus six touchdowns.
- This season, he has racked up 291 yards after the catch, which ranks 37th among NFL pass-catchers.
- He has accounted for 19.4% of his team’s 31 offensive touchdowns this season, with six total.
Andrews’ Notable Teammates
- Lamar Jackson has passed for 2,882 yards while completing 64.4% of his throws (246-of-382), with 16 touchdowns and 13 interceptions (221.7 yards per game). He’s also rushed 133 times for 767 yards and two touchdowns, averaging 59.0 yards per game.
- So far this year Jackson has rushed for 767 yards on 133 carries (59.0 ypg), with two rushing touchdowns.
- Marquise Brown has 70 catches for 866 yards and six touchdowns this year. He has been targeted 107 times and averages 66.6 receiving yards per game.
Player Performance vs. Green Bay
- Green Bay has allowed seven players to pile up more than 100 receiving yards in a game this season.
- The Packers have allowed 22 players to catch a touchdown pass against them this season.
- Green Bay has allowed five players to catch at least two touchdown passes against it this season.
Green Bay Packers Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||236.7 (9)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||6.7 (5)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||105.2 (9)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.5 (23)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||323.6 (6)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.6 (9)|
|Points/Game Allowed||20.9 (7)|
Enjoyed reading this analysis? We are working hard to get you actionable insights so you can use them while betting NFL same day parlay. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign-up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!