Packers vs. Ravens Player Props | Aaron Rodgers | Week 15
In advance of Sunday’s game, here are the key stats and trends you need to know about Aaron Rodgers and his player prop bet options. He’ll take the field starting at 4:25 PM ET on FOX.
Rodgers and the Green Bay Packers (10-3) hit the field against the Baltimore Ravens (8-5) in Week 15 at M&T Bank Stadium.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Aaron Rodgers’ chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Rodgers Season Stats
- Rodgers has passed for 3,219 yards (247.6 per game) while completing 67.3% of his passes (276-for-410), with 27 touchdowns and four interceptions.
- Rodgers ranks 17th in the NFL with 1,482 air yards on completed passes this season.
- He’s also figured in the ground game, with 76 rushing yards (5.8 ypg) on 25 carries with three rushing touchdowns.
- Rodgers has racked up 16 rushing yards after contact.
- He has accounted for 81.1% of his team’s 37 offensive touchdowns this season, with 30 total.
Rodgers’ Notable Teammates
- A.J. Dillon has rushed for 614 yards on 143 carries (47.2 yards per game), with two rushing touchdowns this year. He also has 27 catches for 261 yards (20.1 per game) and two touchdowns.
- Davante Adams has also tacked on 1,204 yards on 90 catches and seven touchdowns. He has been targeted 128 times and averages 92.6 receiving yards per game this year.
- This season Marquez Valdes-Scantling has hauled in 20 passes on 44 targets for 329 yards and two touchdowns, averaging 25.3 receiving yards per game.
Player Performance vs. Baltimore
- Two players have posted more than 300 passing yards in a game against Baltimore this season.
- Only two players have thrown for two or more touchdowns in a game against Baltimore this season.
- The Ravens have allowed three or more passing touchdowns to just two opposing quarterbacks this season.
Baltimore Ravens Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||280.0 (31)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||7.8 (27)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||85.5 (1)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||3.9 (4)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||351.5 (18)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||6.1 (26)|
|Points/Game Allowed||21.8 (9)|
Enjoyed reading this analysis? We are working hard to get you actionable insights so you can use them while betting NFL same day parlay. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign-up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!