Packers vs. Ravens Player Props | Aaron Jones | Week 15
Ahead of Sunday’s game, here are the key stats and trends you need to know about Aaron Jones and his player prop bet options. He’ll take the field starting at 4:25 PM ET on FOX.
Jones and the Green Bay Packers (10-3) square off against the Baltimore Ravens (8-5) in Week 15 at M&T Bank Stadium.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Aaron Jones’ chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Jones Season Stats
- This season Jones has rushed for 599 yards (46.1 per game) on 138 carries with four touchdowns.
- Jones has racked up 278 rushing yards after contact (thanks in part to five broken tackles), which is 20th among qualified runners.
- He also has 328 receiving yards (25.2 per game) on 40 catches, with five TDs.
- He ranks 22nd in the NFL with 348 total yards after the catch.
- He has accounted for nine of his team’s 37 touchdowns on offense this season, or 24.3%.
Jones’ Notable Teammates
- Aaron Rodgers leads his team with 3,219 passing yards (247.6 per game) and has a 67.3% completion percentage (276-of-410), throwing 27 touchdown passes and four interceptions.
- A.J. Dillon has run for 614 yards on 143 carries (47.2 yards per game), with two touchdowns on the ground this year. He also has 27 catches for 261 yards (20.1 per game) and two touchdowns.
- Davante Adams’ stat line this year shows 90 catches for 1,204 yards and seven touchdowns. He puts up 92.6 receiving yards per game and has been targeted 128 times.
- This season Marquez Valdes-Scantling is averaging 25.3 yards per game, with 20 catches (on 44 targets) for 329 yards and two touchdowns.
Player Performance vs. Baltimore
- Two players have collected more than 100 rushing yards in a game against the Ravens this season.
- Baltimore has allowed at least one rushing touchdown to 13 players this season.
- Only one player has rushed for more than a touchdown against the Ravens this season.
Baltimore Ravens Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||280.0 (31)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||7.8 (27)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||85.5 (1)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||3.9 (4)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||351.5 (18)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||6.1 (26)|
|Points/Game Allowed||21.8 (9)|
Enjoyed reading this analysis? We are working hard to get you actionable insights so you can use them while betting NFL same day parlay. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign-up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!