Pacers vs. Warriors Player Props | Myles Turner | Monday
The Indiana Pacers, with Myles Turner, hit the court against the Golden State Warriors on Monday at 7:00 PM ET.
If you’re looking to bet on Turner’s props, we take a look at all of the ones set, plus stats and trends, below.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Myles Turner’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Turner Season Stats
- Turner averages 13.1 points, 7.4 rebounds and 0.9 assists per game, shooting 52.9% from the floor and 39.5% from downtown with 1.9 made 3-pointers per game.
- The 13.1 points Turner has scored per game this season is 0.6 more than his prop bet over/under set for Monday (12.5).
- Turner’s per-game rebound average — 7.4 — is 0.1 less than his prop bet over/under in Monday’s game (7.5).
- Turner has racked up 14.0 combined points and assists per game, 0.5 more than his PA prop bet total for Monday’s game (13.5).
- Turner has appeared in 27 games this season, scoring more than 12.5 points in 12 of them.
- So far in 27 games, Turner has grabbed more than 7.5 boards in 14 contests.
Turner’s Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
Player Performance vs. Golden State
- Turner’s points-per-game average against the Warriors (nine) is 3.5 fewer than his over/under for this matchup.
- Turner averages 5.7 rebounds in games against the Warriors. That is 1.8 less than his prop total (7.5) for this contest.
- Turner racks up assists against the Warriors at a lower rate — 0.1 less per game — than his prop bet over/under for this matchup.
- In matchups with the Warriors, Turner averages 1.1 fewer made three-pointers (0.4) than this contest’s over/under (1.5).
- Turner has a points, rebounds and assists average against the Warriors that is 6.4 lower than his prop bet over/under for this matchup.
- Turner collects 14.7 combined points and rebounds per game in matchups with the Warriors, and that is 5.8 fewer than his PR prop bet over/under for this outing.
- Turner’s 9.4 combined points and assists in games against the Warriors are 4.1 less than his prop in this matchup.
Golden State Warriors Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
Enjoyed reading this analysis? We are working hard to get you actionable insights so you can use them while betting NBA same day parlay. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign-up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!