Pacers vs. Warriors Player Props | Malcolm Brogdon | Monday
The Indiana Pacers, Malcolm Brogdon included, hit the court against the Golden State Warriors on Monday at 7:00 PM ET.
Let’s break down Brogdon’s stats, trends and available prop bets ahead of this matchup, aiding you in choosing the best wagers.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Malcolm Brogdon’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Brogdon Season Stats
- Brogdon is tops on his team in both points (19.9) and assists (6.2) per contest, and also posts 5.5 rebounds. Defensively, he delivers 0.9 steals and 0.5 blocks.
- The 18.5 points prop total set for Brogdon on Monday is 1.4 fewer points than his season scoring average (19.9).
- Brogdon has grabbed 5.5 rebounds per game, the same as his prop bet for Monday.
- Brogdon has averaged 25.4 combined points and rebounds per game, which is 0.9 more than Monday’s prop bet over/under of 24.5.
- In the 23 games he’s played this season, Brogdon’s point total has gone over 18.5 points 10 times.
- This season in 23 games, Brogdon has recorded more than 5.5 boards in 10 outings.
Brogdon’s Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
Player Performance vs. Golden State
- Brogdon averages 12.4 points per game against the Warriors, 6.1 fewer than his over/under for this outing.
- Brogdon averages 2.8 rebounds in games against the Warriors. That is 2.7 less than his prop total (5.5) for this game.
- Brogdon collects 2.6 assists per game against the Warriors, 2.9 fewer than his prop bet total for this matchup.
- In matchups with the Warriors, Brogdon averages 1.1 made threes, which is 0.4 fewer than this contest’s over/under.
- Brogdon’s combined points, rebounds and assists average against the Warriors is 17.8, which is 12.7 less than his prop over/under for this matchup.
- Brogdon combines for 15.2 points and rebounds per game against the Warriors. That is 9.3 less than his PR prop total for this game.
- Brogdon records 15 combined points and assists in his matchups with the Warriors, 9.5 less than his prop bet over/under in this game.
Golden State Warriors Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
Enjoyed reading this analysis? We are working hard to get you actionable insights so you can use them while betting NBA same day parlay. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign-up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!