Pacers vs. Warriors Player Props | Domantas Sabonis | Monday
Domantas Sabonis (fourth in league, 11.9 rebounds per game) and the Indiana Pacers face the Golden State Warriors on Monday at 7:00 PM ET.
In this piece, we dig into all of Sabonis’ prop bets for this contest, and provide stats and trends to help you figure out the best wagers.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Domantas Sabonis’ chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Sabonis Season Stats
- Sabonis is tops on his squad in rebounds per contest (11.9), and also averages 18.2 points and 4.2 assists. Defensively, he posts 1.1 steals and 0.4 blocked shots.
- The 18.2 points Sabonis has scored per game this season is 0.7 more than his prop bet over/under set for Monday (17.5).
- Sabonis’ per-game rebound average — 11.9 — is 0.6 fewer than his prop bet over/under for Monday’s game (12.5).
- Sabonis combines to average 22.4 points and assists per game, 1.1 fewer than his PA prop bet total (23.5) for Monday’s game.
- Sabonis has totaled more than 17.5 points 15 times this season (through 28 games).
- Sabonis’ single-game rebound total has exceeded 12.5 boards nine times in 28 games.
Sabonis’ Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
Player Performance vs. Golden State
- Sabonis’ points-per-game average against the Warriors (10.7) is 6.8 fewer than his over/under for this matchup.
- Sabonis’ eight rebounds per game in matchups with the Warriors are 4.5 fewer than his prop bet total for this game.
- Sabonis dishes out assists against the Warriors at a lower rate — 2.3 less per game — than his prop bet total for this matchup.
- In matchups with the Warriors, Sabonis averages 0.2 fewer made three-pointers (0.3) than this contest’s over/under (0.5).
- Sabonis’ PRA (points, rebounds, assists) average against the Warriors is 13.6 fewer than his prop bet total for this matchup.
- Sabonis averages 18.7 combined points and rebounds in games against the Warriors, which is 10.8 less than his prop bet over/under in this outing.
- Sabonis has put up 13.9 combined points and assists per game against the Warriors, 9.6 more than his prop bet total in this matchup.
Golden State Warriors Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
Enjoyed reading this analysis? We are working hard to get you actionable insights so you can use them while betting NBA same day parlay. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign-up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!