Pacers vs. Thunder Player Props | Buddy Hield | Wednesday
The Oklahoma City Thunder host the Indiana Pacers on Wednesday January 18th, 10:27am ET at Paycom Center. The Indiana Pacers are the underdog in the matchup, with a consensus moneyline of 144.
As favorite, the moneyline for the Oklahoma City Thunder is -171. The Thunder are a 4-point favorite. The over/under is set at points.
Buddy Hield Season Stats
- Buddy Hield averages 18.0 points, 2.7 assists, 4.9 rebounds, and 1.0 steals per contest.
- Hield’s points line for tonight’s matchup vs. Oklahoma City Thunder is set at 19.5 which is 1.5 more than his season average of 18.0.
- Hield’s assists line for tonight’s matchup vs. Oklahoma City Thunder is set at 3.5 which is 0.8 more than his season average of 2.7.
- Buddy Hield is 32 of 45 in the Under Assists market, winning 71.1% of the time.
- Hield’s rebounds line for tonight’s matchup vs. Oklahoma City Thunder is set at 5.5 which is 0.6 more than his season average of 4.9.
- Buddy Hield is 32 of 45 in the Under Rebounds market, winning 71.1% of the time.
- Buddy Hield is 27 of 45 in the Under 3-Pointers made market, winning 60.0% of the time.
Buddy Hield Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||REB||AST||3PM||3PT %||FG %|
Oklahoma City Thunder Stat Rankings
|Avg Per Game||Rank|
NBA Computer Picks For Player Props
NBA computer player prop picks are betting recommendations made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by a seasoned sports bettor.
The AI algorithm takes into account various data points to come up with its prediction. Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of statistics are the factors taken into account when picking NBA player props computer picks.
An in-house sports betting analyst performs the final check.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NBA Player Props across legal sportsbooks.
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
The most entertaining betting analysis and cherry-picked insights in your inbox.
About the author
From NBA props to horse racing and even eSports odds, Lester has been providing the audience with his best bets and analysis since 2013.