Pacers vs. Rockets Player Props | Tyrese Haliburton | Friday
The Houston Rockets host the Indiana Pacers on Friday November 18th, 8:10pm ET at Toyota Center. The Houston Rockets are the underdog in the matchup, with a consensus moneyline of +170.
As favorite, the moneyline for the Indiana Pacers is -210. The Pacers are a 5.5-point favorite. The over/under is set at 236.5 points.
Tyrese Haliburton Season Stats
- Tyrese Haliburton averages 20.6 points, 10.4 assists, 4.5 rebounds, and 1.9 steals per contest.
- Haliburton’s points line for tonight’s matchup vs. Houston Rockets is set at 19.5 which is 1.1 less than his season average of 20.6.
- Tyrese Haliburton is 9 of 13 in the Over Points market, winning 69.2% of the time.
- Haliburton’s assists line for tonight’s matchup vs. Houston Rockets is set at 10.5 which is 0.1 more than his season average of 10.4.
- Tyrese Haliburton is 7 of 13 in the Over Assists market, winning 53.9% of the time.
- Haliburton’s rebounds line for tonight’s matchup vs. Houston Rockets is set at 4.5 which is the same as his season average of 4.5.
- Tyrese Haliburton is 8 of 13 in the Under Rebounds market, winning 61.5% of the time.
- Tyrese Haliburton is 9 of 13 in the Over 3-Pointers made market, winning 69.2% of the time.
Tyrese Haliburton Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||REB||AST||3PM||3PT %||FG %|
Houston Rockets Stat Rankings
|Avg Per Game||Rank|
NBA Computer Picks For Player Props
NBA computer player prop picks are betting recommendations made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by a seasoned sports bettor.
The AI algorithm takes into account various data points to come up with its prediction. Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of statistics are the factors taken into account when picking NBA player props computer picks.
An in-house sports betting analyst performs the final check.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NBA Player Props across legal sportsbooks.
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
The most entertaining betting analysis and cherry-picked insights in your inbox.
About the author
From NBA props to horse racing and even eSports odds, Lester has been providing the audience with his best bets and analysis since 2013.