Pacers vs. Raptors Player Props | Domantas Sabonis | Friday
The Indiana Pacers, including Domantas Sabonis, meet the Toronto Raptors on Friday at 8:00 PM ET. At 11.2 rebounds per game, Sabonis is ranked seventh in the league.
Let’s dig into all of Sabonis’ prop bets for this contest, looking at stats and trends to choose the best value picks.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Domantas Sabonis’ chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Sabonis Season Stats
- Sabonis is tops on his squad in rebounds per game (11.2), and also puts up 17.8 points and 3.8 assists. At the other end, he posts 1.3 steals and 0.4 blocks.
- The 17.8 points Sabonis has scored per game this season is 2.3 more than his prop total set for Friday (15.5).
- Sabonis has averaged 11.2 rebounds per game, 0.7 more than his prop bet for Friday’s game (10.5).
- Sabonis’ combined points and rebounds average (29.0 per game) is 2.5 more than the 26.5 PR over/under set in Friday’s matchup.
- Through 20 games this season, Sabonis has put up more than 15.5 points 13 times.
- So far in 20 games, Sabonis has pulled down more than 10.5 boards in 12 contests.
Sabonis’ Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
Player Performance vs. Toronto
- Sabonis’ points-per-game average against the Raptors (12.2) is 3.3 fewer than his over/under for this matchup.
- Sabonis grabs 9.2 rebounds per game in matchups with the Raptors, 1.3 less than his prop total for this contest.
- Sabonis averages 3.1 assists in matchups with the Raptors, 1.4 fewer than his prop bet total for this game.
- In matchups with the Raptors, Sabonis has made 0.1 fewer three-pointers per game than this contest’s over/under (0.5).
- Sabonis has a points, rebounds and assists average against the Raptors that is 6.0 lower than his prop bet total for this matchup.
- Sabonis accumulates 21.4 combined points and rebounds per game in matchups with the Raptors, and that is 5.1 fewer than his PR prop total for this outing.
- Sabonis collects 15.3 combined points and assists in his matchups with the Raptors, 5.2 less than his prop bet total in this game.
Toronto Raptors Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
Enjoyed reading this analysis? We are working hard to get you actionable insights so you can use them while betting NBA same day parlay. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign-up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!