Pacers vs. Pistons Player Props | Malcolm Brogdon | Thursday
Malcolm Brogdon and the Indiana Pacers are matching up against the Detroit Pistons on Thursday at 7:00 PM ET.
Let’s examine all of Brogdon’s prop bets for this contest, looking at stats and trends to choose the top value picks.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Malcolm Brogdon’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Brogdon Season Stats
- Brogdon is tops on his squad in both points (19.7) and assists (6.2) per contest, and also puts up 5.5 rebounds. Defensively, he averages 0.9 steals and 0.4 blocks.
- The 18.5-point total set for Brogdon on Thursday is 1.2 fewer points than his season scoring average.
- Brogdon’s per-game rebound average — 5.5 — equals his prop bet over/under in Thursday’s game.
- Brogdon has averaged 25.9 combined points and assists per game, 0.4 more than his PA prop bet total — 25.5 — for Thursday’s matchup.
- Brogdon’s point total has gone over 18.5 points 11 times in the 25 games he’s played this season.
- So far this season through 25 games played, Brogdon has had a rebound total higher than 5.5 boards in 11 contests.
Brogdon’s Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
Player Performance vs. Detroit
- Brogdon’s points-per-game average against the Pistons (10) is 8.5 fewer than his over/under for this outing.
- Brogdon averages 3.1 rebounds in games against the Pistons. That is 2.4 less than his prop total (5.5) for this game.
- Brogdon dishes out assists against the Pistons at a lower rate — 3.1 less per game — than his prop bet over/under for this matchup.
- In matchups with the Pistons, Brogdon has made 0.5 fewer three-pointers per game than this contest’s over/under (1.5).
- Brogdon has a points, rebounds and assists average against the Pistons that is 15.0 lower than his prop bet over/under for this contest.
- Brogdon combines for 13.1 points and rebounds per game against the Pistons. That is 11.4 less than his PR prop bet over/under for this game.
- Brogdon collects 13.4 combined points and assists in his matchups with the Pistons, 12.1 less than his prop bet total in this game.
Detroit Pistons Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NBA player props across legal sportsbooks.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!