Pacers vs. Pelicans Player Props | Domantas Sabonis | Saturday
Domantas Sabonis (11.2 rebounds per game, sixth in NBA) and the Indiana Pacers will take on the New Orleans Pelicans at 7:00 PM ET on Saturday.
If you’re trying to bet on Sabonis’ props, we take a look at all of the ones available, plus stats and trends, below.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Domantas Sabonis’ chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Sabonis Season Stats
- Sabonis leads his squad in both points (17.6) and rebounds (11.2) per game, and also posts 3.5 assists. At the other end, he averages 1.2 steals and 0.4 blocks.
- The 15.5 points prop total set for Sabonis on Saturday is 2.1 fewer points than his scoring average on the season (17.6).
- Sabonis’ per-game rebound average of 11.2 is 0.7 more than his prop bet over/under for Saturday’s game (10.5).
- Sabonis has recorded 21.1 combined points and assists per game, 1.6 more than his PA prop bet total for Saturday’s game (19.5).
- Sabonis has appeared in 17 games this season, recording more than 15.5 points in 11 of them.
- So far this season through 17 games, Sabonis has recorded more than 10.5 rebounds in 10 matchups.
Sabonis’ Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
Player Performance vs. New Orleans
- Sabonis is averaging 6.2 fewer points per game against the Pelicans than his point prop bet total for this game.
- Sabonis’ 6.7 rebounds per game in matchups with the Pelicans are 3.8 fewer than his prop bet total for this game.
- Sabonis racks up assists against the Pelicans at a lower rate — 2.2 less per game — than his prop bet total for this matchup.
- In games against the Pelicans, Sabonis has made 0.1 fewer three-pointers per game than this contest’s over/under (0.5).
- Sabonis’ combined points, rebounds and assists average against the Pelicans is 18.3, which is 11.2 less than his prop over/under for this matchup.
- Sabonis racks up 16 combined points and rebounds per game in matchups with the Pelicans, and that is 9.5 fewer than his PR prop bet over/under for this outing.
- Sabonis has averaged 11.6 combined points and assists per game against the Pelicans, 7.9 more than his prop bet over/under in this matchup.
New Orleans Pelicans Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NBA player props across legal sportsbooks.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!