Pacers vs. Nuggets Player Props | T.J. McConnell | Friday
The Denver Nuggets host the Indiana Pacers on Friday January 20th, 12:16pm ET at Ball Arena. The Indiana Pacers are the underdog in the matchup, with a consensus moneyline of 404.
As favorite, the moneyline for the Denver Nuggets is -538. The Nuggets are a 11-point favorite. The over/under is set at points.
In their first and only matchup this season on November 9, 2022, the Nuggets won by a score of 122-119.
T.J. McConnell Season Stats
- T.J. McConnell averages 6.7 points, 4.6 assists, 2.6 rebounds, and 1.1 steals per contest.
- McConnell’s points line for tonight’s matchup vs. Denver Nuggets is set at 10.5 which is 3.8 more than his season average of 6.7.
- McConnell’s assists line for tonight’s matchup vs. Denver Nuggets is set at 7.5 which is 2.9 more than his season average of 4.6.
- McConnell’s rebounds line for tonight’s matchup vs. Denver Nuggets is set at 3.5 which is 0.9 more than his season average of 2.6.
T.J. McConnell Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||REB||AST||3PM||3PT %||FG %|
T.J. McConnell Stats vs. Denver
- McConnell is averaging 2 points per game against the Nuggets, 8.5 less than his point prop bet total for this game (10.5).
- McConnell averages 3 rebounds per game against the Nuggets. That is 0.5 less than his prop total (3.5) for this game.
- McConnell averages 4 assists in matchups with the Nuggets, 3.5 less than his prop bet total for this game.
Denver Nuggets Stat Rankings
|Avg Per Game||Rank|
NBA Computer Picks For Player Props
NBA computer player prop picks are betting recommendations made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by a seasoned sports bettor.
The AI algorithm takes into account various data points to come up with its prediction. Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of statistics are the factors taken into account when picking NBA player props computer picks.
An in-house sports betting analyst performs the final check.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NBA Player Props across legal sportsbooks.
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
The most entertaining betting analysis and cherry-picked insights in your inbox.
About the author
From NBA props to horse racing and even eSports odds, Lester has been providing the audience with his best bets and analysis since 2013.