Pacers vs. Nuggets Player Props | Myles Turner | Friday
The Denver Nuggets host the Indiana Pacers on Friday January 20th, 12:16pm ET at Ball Arena. The Indiana Pacers are the underdog in the matchup, with a consensus moneyline of 404.
As favorite, the moneyline for the Denver Nuggets is -538. The Nuggets are a 11-point favorite. The over/under is set at points.
In their first and only matchup this season on November 9, 2022, the Nuggets won by a score of 122-119.
Myles Turner Season Stats
- Myles Turner averages 17.1 points, 1.4 assists, 7.8 rebounds, and 0.6 steals per contest.
- Turner’s points line for tonight’s matchup vs. Denver Nuggets is set at 15.8 which is 1.3 less than his season average of 17.1.
- Turner’s assists line for tonight’s matchup vs. Denver Nuggets is set at 1.5 which is 0.1 more than his season average of 1.4.
- Turner’s rebounds line for tonight’s matchup vs. Denver Nuggets is set at 7.5 which is 0.3 less than his season average of 7.8.
Myles Turner Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||REB||AST||3PM||3PT %||FG %|
Myles Turner Stats vs. Denver
- Turner is averaging 14 points per game against the Nuggets, 1.8 less than his point prop bet total for this game (15.8).
- Turner averages 11 rebounds per game against the Nuggets. That is 3.5 more than his prop total (7.5) for this game.
- Turner averages 2 assists in matchups with the Nuggets, 0.5 more than his prop bet total for this game.
Denver Nuggets Stat Rankings
|Avg Per Game||Rank|
NBA Computer Picks For Player Props
NBA computer player prop picks are betting recommendations made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by a seasoned sports bettor.
The AI algorithm takes into account various data points to come up with its prediction. Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of statistics are the factors taken into account when picking NBA player props computer picks.
An in-house sports betting analyst performs the final check.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NBA Player Props across legal sportsbooks.
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
The most entertaining betting analysis and cherry-picked insights in your inbox.
About the author
From NBA props to horse racing and even eSports odds, Lester has been providing the audience with his best bets and analysis since 2013.