Pacers vs. Mavericks Player Props | Domantas Sabonis | Friday
Domantas Sabonis (fourth in NBA, 12.0 rebounds per game) and the Indiana Pacers hit the court versus the Dallas Mavericks on Friday at 7:00 PM ET.
If you’re trying to bet on Sabonis’ props, we dig into all of the ones available, plus stats and trends, below.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Domantas Sabonis’ chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Sabonis Season Stats
- Sabonis leads his team in rebounds per contest (12.0), and also posts 18.0 points and 4.1 assists. At the other end, he averages 1.1 steals and 0.4 blocks.
- Sabonis has scored 18.0 points per game during the 2021-22 season, 0.5 points higher than Friday’s points prop total.
- Sabonis has grabbed 12.0 rebounds per game, 0.5 more than his prop bet for Friday’s game (11.5).
- Sabonis combines to average 22.1 points and assists per game, 0.4 fewer than his PA prop bet total (22.5) for Friday’s matchup.
- In the 27 games he’s appeared in this season, Sabonis’ point total has exceeded 17.5 points 14 times.
- Sabonis’ single-game rebound total has exceeded 11.5 boards 13 times over 27 games played this season.
Sabonis’ Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
Player Performance vs. Dallas
- Sabonis averages 12.1 points per game against the Mavericks, 5.4 fewer than his over/under for this outing.
- Sabonis’ 7.8 rebounds per game in matchups against the Mavericks are 3.7 fewer than his prop bet total for this contest.
- Sabonis averages 2.9 assists in matchups with the Mavericks, 2.6 fewer than his prop bet total for this game.
- In matchups with the Mavericks, Sabonis averages 0.6 made threes per game, 0.1 more than this contest’s over/under.
- Sabonis’ combined points, rebounds and assists average against the Mavericks is 22.8, which is 11.7 less than his prop over/under for this contest.
- Sabonis averages 19.9 combined points and rebounds in games against the Mavericks, which is 9.6 less than his prop bet over/under in this outing.
- Sabonis averages 15 combined points and assists in his matchups with the Mavericks, 7.5 less than his prop bet total in this game.
Dallas Mavericks Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
Enjoyed reading this analysis? We are working hard to get you actionable insights so you can use them while betting NBA same day parlay. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign-up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!