Pacers vs. Magic Player Props | Myles Turner | Wednesday
The Orlando Magic host the Indiana Pacers on Wednesday January 25th, 7:24am ET at Amway Center. The Indiana Pacers are the underdog in the matchup, with a consensus moneyline of 158.
As favorite, the moneyline for the Orlando Magic is -190. The Magic are a 4.5-point favorite. The over/under is set at points.
The Magic and Pacers have met twice this season, with the Magic winning none and the Pacers winning twice. Their most recent matchup on November 21, 2022 ended 123-102 with the Indiana Pacers taking the win.
Myles Turner Season Stats
- Myles Turner averages 17.3 points, 1.4 assists, 7.8 rebounds, and 0.6 steals per contest.
- Turner’s points line for tonight’s matchup vs. Orlando Magic is set at 17.5 which is 0.2 more than his season average of 17.3.
- Myles Turner is 23 of 40 in the Under Points market, winning 57.5% of the time.
- Turner’s rebounds line for tonight’s matchup vs. Orlando Magic is set at 7.5 which is 0.3 less than his season average of 7.8.
Myles Turner Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||REB||AST||3PM||3PT %||FG %|
Myles Turner Stats vs. Orlando
- Turner is averaging 15 points per game against the Magic, 2.5 less than his point prop bet total for this game (17.5).
- Turner averages 8 rebounds per game against the Magic. That is 0.5 more than his prop total (7.5) for this game.
- Turner averages assists in matchups with the Magic, his prop bet total for this game.
Orlando Magic Stat Rankings
|Avg Per Game||Rank|
NBA Computer Picks For Player Props
NBA computer player prop picks are betting recommendations made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by a seasoned sports bettor.
The AI algorithm takes into account various data points to come up with its prediction. Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of statistics are the factors taken into account when picking NBA player props computer picks.
An in-house sports betting analyst performs the final check.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NBA Player Props across legal sportsbooks.
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
The most entertaining betting analysis and cherry-picked insights in your inbox.
About the author
From NBA props to horse racing and even eSports odds, Lester has been providing the audience with his best bets and analysis since 2013.