Pacers vs. Knicks Player Props | Malcolm Brogdon | Wednesday
Malcolm Brogdon (20.5 points per game, 25th in NBA) and the Indiana Pacers will take on the New York Knicks at 7:00 PM ET on Wednesday.
Let’s take a look at Brogdon’s stats, trends and available prop bets ahead of this matchup, aiding you in making the best wagers.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Malcolm Brogdon’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Brogdon Season Stats
- Brogdon leads the Pacers with 20.5 points per contest and 6.2 assists, while also posting 5.8 rebounds.
- Brogdon’s 20.5 points per game average is 1.0 point higher than Wednesday’s over/under.
- Brogdon has pulled down 5.8 rebounds per game, 0.3 more than his prop bet for Wednesday’s game (5.5).
- Brogdon has put up 26.3 combined points and rebounds per game, 0.8 more than his 25.5 PR over/under for Wednesday’s game.
- Brogdon has totaled more than 19.5 points 10 times this season (through 21 games).
- Brogdon’s single-game rebound total has gone over 5.5 boards 10 times in 21 games.
Brogdon’s Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
Player Performance vs. New York
- Brogdon is averaging 8.2 fewer points per game against the Knicks than his point prop bet total for this game.
- Brogdon grabs 4.1 rebounds per game in matchups against the Knicks, 1.4 less than his prop total for this contest.
- Brogdon collects assists against the Knicks at a lower rate — 1.3 less per game — than his prop bet total for this matchup.
- In games against the Knicks, Brogdon averages 0.3 fewer made three-pointers (1.2) than this contest’s over/under (1.5).
- Brogdon’s combined points, rebounds and assists average against the Knicks is 19.6, which is 11.9 less than his prop over/under for this matchup.
- Brogdon collects 15.4 combined points and rebounds per game in matchups with the Knicks, and that is 10.1 fewer than his PR prop bet over/under for this outing.
- Brogdon has averaged 15.5 combined points and assists per game against the Knicks, 10.0 more than his prop bet over/under in this matchup.
New York Knicks Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NBA player props across legal sportsbooks.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!