Pacers vs. Knicks Player Props | Domantas Sabonis | Wednesday
Domantas Sabonis (fourth in league, 12.0 rebounds per game) and the Indiana Pacers play the New York Knicks on Wednesday at 7:00 PM ET.
With prop bets available for Sabonis in this outing, let’s take a look at the stats and trends, helping you find the top wagers to make.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Domantas Sabonis’ chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Sabonis Season Stats
- Sabonis paces the Pacers at 12.0 rebounds per game, while also putting up 4.1 assists and 17.8 points. He is fourth in the league in rebounding.
- Wednesday’s points prop bet for Sabonis is 16.5 points. That’s 1.3 fewer than his season average of 17.8.
- Sabonis has grabbed 12.0 rebounds per game, 0.5 more than his prop bet for Wednesday’s game (11.5).
- Sabonis has collected 21.9 combined points and assists per game, 0.4 more than his PA prop bet total for Wednesday’s game (21.5).
- Sabonis has appeared in 26 games this season, recording more than 16.5 points in 15 of them.
- So far through 26 games, Sabonis has recorded more than 11.5 boards in 13 outings.
Sabonis’ Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
Player Performance vs. New York
- Sabonis is averaging 0.1 fewer points per game against the Knicks than his point prop bet total for this game.
- Sabonis averages 10.1 rebounds in games against the Knicks. That is 1.4 less than his prop total (11.5) for this contest.
- Sabonis dishes out three assists per game against the Knicks, 1.5 fewer than his prop bet over/under for this matchup.
- In games against the Knicks, Sabonis has made the same amount of three-pointers per game as this contest’s over/under (0.5).
- Sabonis’ PRA (points, rebounds, assists) average against the Knicks is 4.0 fewer than his prop bet total for this matchup.
- Sabonis collects 26.5 combined points and rebounds per game in matchups with the Knicks, and that is 2.0 fewer than his PR prop bet over/under for this outing.
- Sabonis’ 19.4 combined points and assists in games against the Knicks are 2.1 less than his prop in this matchup.
New York Knicks Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NBA player props across legal sportsbooks.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!