Pacers vs. Bulls Player Props | Myles Turner | Monday
Myles Turner and the Indiana Pacers are facing the Chicago Bulls on Monday at 8:00 PM ET.
If you’re hoping to bet on Turner’s props, we dig into all of the ones available, plus stats and trends, below.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Myles Turner’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Turner Season Stats
- Turner posts 12.7 points, 7.4 rebounds and 1.0 assists per game, shooting 52.6% from the floor and 40.2% from beyond the arc with 1.8 made 3-pointers per game.
- The 11.5 points prop bet set for Turner on Monday is 1.2 fewer points than his scoring average on the season (12.7).
- Turner has averaged 0.1 fewer rebounds per game (7.4) than his prop bet total in Monday’s game (7.5).
- Turner has averaged 20.1 combined points and rebounds per game, which is 1.6 more than Monday’s prop bet over/under of 18.5.
- Through 18 games this season, Turner has recorded more than 11.5 points eight times.
- So far this season through 18 games played, Turner has had a rebound total higher than 7.5 boards in nine contests.
Turner’s Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
Player Performance vs. Chicago
- Turner averages 12.7 points per game against the Bulls, 1.2 more than his over/under for this outing.
- Turner’s 5.6 rebounds per game in matchups against the Bulls are 1.9 fewer than his prop bet over/under for this game.
- Turner racks up 1.5 assists per game against the Bulls, 1.0 more than his prop bet over/under for this matchup.
- In matchups with the Bulls, Turner has made 0.9 fewer three-pointers per game than this contest’s over/under (1.5).
- Turner’s PRA (points, rebounds, assists) average against the Bulls is 0.3 more than his prop bet over/under for this matchup.
- Turner combines for 18.3 points and rebounds per game against the Bulls. That is 0.2 less than his PR prop total for this game.
- Turner puts up 14.2 combined points and assists in his matchups with the Bulls, 1.7 more than his prop bet over/under in this game.
Chicago Bulls Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
Enjoyed reading this analysis? We are working hard to get you actionable insights so you can use them while betting NBA same day parlay. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign-up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!