Pacers vs. Bucks Player Props | Buddy Hield | Monday
The Milwaukee Bucks host the Indiana Pacers on Monday January 16th, 11:07am ET at Fiserv Forum. The Indiana Pacers are the underdog in the matchup, with a consensus moneyline of 343.
As favorite, the moneyline for the Milwaukee Bucks is -440. The Bucks are a 9.5-point favorite. The over/under is set at points.
Buddy Hield Season Stats
- Buddy Hield averages 18.0 points, 2.6 assists, 4.9 rebounds, and 1.0 steals per contest.
- Hield’s points line for tonight’s matchup vs. Milwaukee Bucks is set at 19.5 which is 1.5 more than his season average of 18.0.
- Hield’s assists line for tonight’s matchup vs. Milwaukee Bucks is set at 3.5 which is 0.9 more than his season average of 2.6.
- Buddy Hield is 32 of 44 in the Under Assists market, winning 72.7% of the time.
- Hield’s rebounds line for tonight’s matchup vs. Milwaukee Bucks is set at 4.5 which is 0.4 less than his season average of 4.9.
- Buddy Hield is 27 of 44 in the Under 3-Pointers made market, winning 61.4% of the time.
Buddy Hield Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||REB||AST||3PM||3PT %||FG %|
Milwaukee Bucks Stat Rankings
|Avg Per Game||Rank|
NBA Computer Picks For Player Props
NBA computer player prop picks are betting recommendations made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by a seasoned sports bettor.
The AI algorithm takes into account various data points to come up with its prediction. Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of statistics are the factors taken into account when picking NBA player props computer picks.
An in-house sports betting analyst performs the final check.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NBA Player Props across legal sportsbooks.
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
The most entertaining betting analysis and cherry-picked insights in your inbox.
About the author
From NBA props to horse racing and even eSports odds, Lester has been providing the audience with his best bets and analysis since 2013.