Pacers vs. 76ers Player Props | Malcolm Brogdon | Saturday
Malcolm Brogdon and the Indiana Pacers match up against the Philadelphia 76ers on Saturday at 7:00 PM ET.
In this piece, we break down all of Brogdon’s prop bets for this matchup, and provide stats and trends to help you figure out the best wagers.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Malcolm Brogdon’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Brogdon Season Stats
- Brogdon posts 23.6 points, 6.9 rebounds and 6.4 assists per game. Defensively, he delivers 0.9 steals and 0.9 blocked shots.
- The 23.6 points Brogdon has scored per game this season is 3.1 more than his prop bet over/under set for Saturday (20.5).
- Brogdon has averaged 6.9 rebounds per game, 1.4 more than his prop bet for Saturday’s game (5.5).
- Brogdon has recorded 30.5 combined points and rebounds per game, 4.0 more than his 26.5 PR over/under for Saturday’s game.
- Brogdon’s point total has exceeded 20.5 points five times in the eight games he’s played this season.
- So far this season through eight games, Brogdon has recorded more than 5.5 boards in four matchups.
Brogdon’s Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
Player Performance vs. Philadelphia
- Brogdon averages 9.1 points per game against the 76ers, 11.4 fewer than his over/under for this matchup.
- Brogdon’s 2.2 rebounds per game in matchups with the 76ers are 3.3 fewer than his prop bet over/under for this contest.
- Brogdon averages 2.8 assists in matchups with the 76ers, 2.7 fewer than his prop bet total for this game.
- In games against the 76ers, Brogdon averages 0.9 made threes, which is 0.6 fewer than this contest’s over/under.
- Brogdon’s combined points, rebounds and assists average against the 76ers is 14.1, which is 17.4 less than his prop over/under for this matchup.
- Brogdon collects 11.3 combined points and rebounds per game in matchups with the 76ers, and that is 15.2 fewer than his PR prop bet over/under for this outing.
- Brogdon puts up 11.9 combined points and assists in his matchups with the 76ers, 14.6 less than his prop bet over/under in this game.
Philadelphia 76ers Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
Enjoyed reading this analysis? We are working hard to get you actionable insights so you can use them while betting NBA same day parlay. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign-up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!