Orlando Magic vs. Golden State Warriors Betting Odds & Game Analysis | December 6
The Golden State Warriors (19-4) are favorites, by 13.5 points as they face the Orlando Magic (5-19) on December 6, 2021 at Chase Center. This contest features one of the hottest teams in the league versus one of the coldest, as the Warriors are 8-2 in their past 10 games. The Magic, on the other hand, have gone 2-8 in their past 10.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Today, we are looking at the NBA matchup between the Golden State Warriors and Orlando Magic.
Warriors stats and betting info
Betting trends for Golden State
- Golden State has gone 16-6-1 ATS this season.
- Golden State games have hit the over in six out of 23 opportunities (26.1%).
Key players for Golden State
- Stephen Curry: 27.5 PTS, 6.5 AST, 1.8 STL, 43.7 FG%, 41 3PT% (119-for-290)
- Draymond Green: 8.2 PTS, 8 REB, 7.8 AST, 1.3 STL, 55.7 FG%, 31.8 3PT% (7-for-22)
- Andrew Wiggins: 18.3 PTS, 48.6 FG%, 38.3 3PT% (44-for-115)
- Jordan Poole: 18.2 PTS, 46 FG%, 35.3 3PT% (65-for-184)
- Kevon Looney: 5.1 PTS, 51 FG%
Warriors Injuries: Klay Thompson: Out (Right Achilles), Andre Iguodala: Day To Day (Knee), James Wiseman: Out (Knee)
Magic stats and betting info
Betting trends for Orlando
- Golden State is 16-6-1 against the spread this season.
- Golden State has gone over in six of its 23 games with a set total (26.1%).
Key players for Orlando
- Wendell Carter Jr.: 13.1 PTS, 9.8 REB, 51.7 FG%, 35.1 3PT% (33-for-94)
- Mohamed Bamba: 10.9 PTS, 9.1 REB, 2.2 BLK, 46.1 FG%, 33.7 3PT% (32-for-95)
- Cole Anthony: 20.2 PTS, 6 AST, 42.6 FG%, 35.8 3PT% (49-for-137)
- Franz Wagner: 13.6 PTS, 1.1 STL, 43.6 FG%, 36.6 3PT% (34-for-93)
- Jalen Suggs: 12.3 PTS, 1.1 STL, 33.9 FG%, 25.5 3PT% (26-for-102)
Magic Injuries: Jalen Suggs: Out (Thumb), Jonathan Isaac: Out (Knee), E’Twaun Moore: Out (Knee), Michael Carter-Williams: Out (Left Ankle), Markelle Fultz: Out (Knee)
Enjoyed reading this game analysis? We are working hard to get you actionable insights so you can use them while betting NBA same day parlay. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign-up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!