Orioles vs. Yankees Player Props | Adley Rutschman | Friday
The New York Yankees visit the Baltimore Orioles at Oriole Park at Camden Yards, taking the field at 7:05pm ET on Friday July 22nd. The Baltimore Orioles are 1.5-run underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 9 runs.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Today, we are looking at Baltimore Orioles player Adley Rutschman as the Orioles face the New York Yankees in Major League Baseball action.
In the last 5 matchups between the Orioles and Yankees, the Orioles won twice and the Yankees won three times. Their most recent matchup on May 25, 2022 ended 2-0 with the New York Yankees taking the win.
Adley Rutschman Season Stats
- Games Played: 46 | Home Runs: 5 | RBI: 16 | Runs: 25 | Batting Average: .222 | OBP: .302 | SLG: .420 | OPS: .722.
- Rutschman’s Hits line for tonight’s matchup vs. New York Yankees is set at 0.5 which is 0.28 less than than his season average of 0.78.
- Rutschman’s Runs Scored line for tonight’s matchup vs. New York Yankees is set at 0.5 which is 0.04 less than than his season average of 0.54.
- Rutschman’s RBIs line for tonight’s matchup vs. New York Yankees is set at 0.5 which is 0.15 more than than his season average of 0.35.
- Rutschman’s Home Runs line for tonight’s matchup vs. New York Yankees is set at 0.5 which is 0.39 more than than his season average of 0.11.
Adley Rutschman Stats vs. New York
Adley Rutschman Notable Teammates
The The New York Yankees are 1-4 in their last five games, while the Baltimore Orioles are heading into this matchup with a record of 5-0 in their last five contests.
The Orioles’ 46-46 record in 2022 puts them in 5th place in the AL East with a 16-21 division record and 9th place in the American League with a 39-42 league record.
The New York Yankees are 64-30, sitting in 1st place in the AL East with a 30-15 division record and 1st place in the American League with a 59-27 league record.
New York Yankees Stat Rankings
|Team Batting Avg||.245||13|
MLB Computer Picks For Betting Previews
MLB computer picks are betting recommendations made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by sports betting analysts.
The AI algorithm considers various data points to come up with its betting prediction. Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of stats are the factors taken into account when making MLB betting preview computer picks.
A professional sports bettor performs the final check.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best MLB Player Props across legal sportsbooks.
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
The most entertaining betting analysis and cherry-picked insights in your inbox.
Yankees vs. Blue Jays Player Props | Jose Trevino | Friday
Yankees vs. Blue Jays Player Props | Jameson Taillon | Friday
Yankees vs. Blue Jays Player Props | Andrew Benintendi | Friday
Twins vs. Rangers Player Props | Luis Arraez | Friday
The Texas Rangers visit the Minnesota Twins at Target Field, taking the field at 8:10pm ET on Friday August 19th. The Texas Rangers are 1-run underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 8 runs…