Orioles vs. Jays Player Props | Cedric Mullins | Sunday
The Toronto Blue Jays host the Baltimore Orioles on Sunday, 1:37 PM ET at Rogers Centre. The Baltimore Orioles are the underdog in the matchup, with a consensus moneyline of +163.
As favorite, the moneyline for the Toronto Blue Jays is -192. The Jays are a -1.5 favorite. The over/under is set at 8.5 runs.
The Jays and Orioles have met twice this season, with the Jays winning none and the Orioles winning twice.
Cedric’s Most Popular Prop Bet
Cedric Mullins (BAL) has gone over his total-bases prop in 5 of his last 7 games.
Current best odds: O 1.5 (145) are at DraftKings.
Cedric’s stats vs. Toronto Blue Jays
Cedric’s Season Stats
Cedric’s Team’s Standings
|Runs / Gm||5.01||4||0.5|
|RunsAgst / Gm||3.72||2||-0.8|
Cedric’s Notable Teammates
- Whit Merrifield (TOR) has gone over his runs prop in 7 of his last 9 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 29.84% edge on the Over.
Current best odds: O 0.5 (135) are at DraftKings
- Kevin Gausman (TOR) has gone over his strikeouts prop in 12 of his last 15 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 14.57% edge on the Over.
Current best odds: O 6.5 (-141) are at DraftKings
- Vladimir Guerrero Jr. (TOR) has gone over his runs-batted-in prop in 5 of his last 7 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 14.00% edge on the Over.
Current best odds: O 0.5 (125) are at DraftKings
- Kevin Kiermaier (TOR) has gone over his hits prop in 6 of his last 6 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 9.89% edge on the Over.
Current best odds: O 0.5 (-159) are at DraftKings
- Whit Merrifield (TOR) has gone over his hits prop in 30 of his last 38 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 5.08% edge on the Over.
Current best odds: O 0.5 (-238) are at DraftKings
MLB BestOdds Edge Pick For Player Props
BestOdds Edge player prop picks are betting predictions made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by a professional sports bettor.
The AI algorithm takes into account multiple data points to come up with its recommendation.
Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of statistics are the factors taken into account when picking MLB player props computer prediction.
MLB Prop Cheat Sheet
The MLB player prop cheat sheet is the fastest way to find the best prop bets for the day’s action.
We scan thousands of data points, betting odds, and historical inputs to find the streaks and value you need to make smarter prop bets.
Check out what the MLB player prop cheat sheet shows for today.
About the author
From NBA props to horse racing and even eSports odds, Lester has been providing the audience with his best bets and analysis since 2013.