Orioles vs. Astros Player Props | Ryan Mountcastle | Thursday
The Houston Astros visit the Baltimore Orioles at Oriole Park at Camden Yards, taking the field at 7:05pm ET on Thursday September 22nd. The Baltimore Orioles are 1.5-run underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 7 runs.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Today, we are looking at Baltimore Orioles player Ryan Mountcastle as the Orioles face the Houston Astros in Major League Baseball action.
The Orioles and Astros have met three times this season, with the Orioles winning twice and the Astros winning once. Their most recent matchup on August 28, 2022 ended 3-1 with the Houston Astros taking the win.
Ryan Mountcastle Season Stats
- Games Played: 132 | Home Runs: 22 | RBI: 80 | Runs: 57 | Batting Average: .243 | OBP: .295 | SLG: .424 | OPS: .719.
- Mountcastle’s Hits line for tonight’s matchup vs. Houston Astros is set at 0.5 which is 0.43 less than than his season average of 0.93.
- Mountcastle’s Runs Scored line for tonight’s matchup vs. Houston Astros is set at 0.5 which is 0.07 more than than his season average of 0.43.
- Mountcastle’s RBIs line for tonight’s matchup vs. Houston Astros is set at 0.5 which is 0.11 less than than his season average of 0.61.
- Mountcastle’s Home Runs line for tonight’s matchup vs. Houston Astros is set at 0.5 which is 0.33 more than than his season average of 0.17.
Ryan Mountcastle Stats vs. Houston
Ryan Mountcastle Notable Teammates
The The Houston Astros are 5-0 in their last five games, while the Baltimore Orioles are heading into this matchup with a record of 1-4 in their last five contests.
The Orioles’ 77-71 record in 2022 puts them in 4th place in the AL East with a 30-36 division record and 7th place in the American League with a 65-63 league record.
The Houston Astros are 99-51, sitting in 1st place in the AL West with a 51-25 division record and 1st place in the American League with a 90-45 league record.
Houston Astros Stat Rankings
|Team Batting Avg||.247||13|
MLB Computer Picks For Betting Previews
MLB computer picks are betting recommendations made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by sports betting analysts.
The AI algorithm considers various data points to come up with its betting prediction. Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of stats are the factors taken into account when making MLB betting preview computer picks.
A professional sports bettor performs the final check.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best MLB Player Props across legal sportsbooks.
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
The most entertaining betting analysis and cherry-picked insights in your inbox.
About the author
He has been involved in the sports betting industry for years as a producer and handicapper specifically focusing on the EPL and other football lea...[Read full bio]