Oregon vs. Washington: Best Odds and College Football Preview for 11/6/2021
The No. 7 Oregon Ducks (7-1, 0-0 Pac-12) bring the 23rd-ranked scoring offense in the country into a contest versus the Washington Huskies (4-4, 0-0 Pac-12), with the No. 18 scoring D, on Saturday, November 6, 2021. The Ducks are 6.5-point favorites. An over/under of 51 points has been established for the matchup.
Best odds for Oregon vs. Washington
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game on which you can bet at legal sportasbooks in Oregon.
Oregon stats and betting info
Betting trends for Oregon
- Oregon has covered the spread twice in eight opportunities this season.
- The Ducks have not yet covered the spread as favorites of 6.5 points or more this season (0-6).
- Four of Oregon’s eight games with a set total have hit the over (50%).
- Oregon and its opponents have combined to exceed Saturday’s over/under of 51 points seven times this season.
- On average, the Ducks have seen a 57.6 over/under in their games this season, 6.6 more points than the over/under in this matchup.
- The Ducks collect 118.2 more yards per game (443.1) than the Huskies give up per matchup (324.9).
- When Oregon picks up more than 324.9 yards, the team is 7-1.
- The Ducks have eight giveaways this season, while the Huskies have 13 takeaways .
|Pass yards||239.4 (1915)||59|
|Rush yards||203.8 (1630)||25|
|Points scored||36.1 (289)||27|
|Pass yards against||261.1 (2089)||108|
|Rush yards against||131.4 (1051)||39|
|Points allowed||23.3 (186)||51|
Key players for Oregon
- Anthony Brown has 1,806 passing yards (225.8 ypg) to lead Oregon, completing 64.9% of his passes and tossing 11 touchdown passes and three interceptions this season. He’s also helped out on the ground with 365 rushing yards (45.6 ypg) on 80 carries with six rushing touchdowns.
- The team’s top rusher, Travis Dye, has carried the ball 106 times for 609 yards (76.1 per game), with 10 touchdowns this year. He’s proven to be a dual threat, racking up 264 receiving yards (33.0 per game) on 24 catches with one receiving touchdown.
- Devon Williams’ team-leading 290 receiving yards (36.3 yards per game) have come on 18 receptions with one touchdown.
Washington stats and betting info
Betting trends for Washington
- Washington has covered the spread twice in seven opportunities this year.
- The Huskies are winless against the spread (0-1) when playing as at least 6.5-point underdogs.
- Washington has hit the over in one of seven games with a set total (14.3%).
- This season, three of Washington’s games have ended with a score higher than 51 points.
- A difference of 0.1 points separates the average total points bet in Huskies’ games (51.1 points) and this game’s over/under (51 points).
- The Huskies average 39.6 fewer yards per game (352.9) than the Ducks give up per matchup (392.5).
- The Huskies have 12 giveaways this season, while the Ducks have 16 takeaways .
|Pass yards||230.0 (1840)||72|
|Rush yards||122.9 (983)||101|
|Points scored||22.8 (182)||105|
|Pass yards against||146.9 (1175)||1|
|Rush yards against||178.0 (1424)||96|
|Points allowed||18.9 (151)||18|
Key players for Washington
- Dylan Morris has thrown for 1,809 yards (226.1 ypg) to lead Washington, completing 60.9% of his passes and collecting 11 touchdown passes and eight interceptions this season.
- Sean McGrew’s team-high 383 rushing yards (47.9 per game) have come on 92 carries, with six touchdowns this year.
- Terrell Bynum’s 427 receiving yards (53.4 yards per game) lead the team. He has 25 receptions with four touchdowns.
Enjoyed reading this game analysis? We are working hard to get you the best sports betting insights across all major sports. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of our partnering sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!