Old Dominion vs. Tulsa Betting Odds & Game Analysis | College Football Myrtle Beach Bowl Predictions
The Tulsa Golden Hurricane are strong favorites (-9.5) in this season’s Myrtle Beach Bowl, where they will face the Old Dominion Monarchs. The game starts at 2:30 PM ET from Brooks Stadium in Conway, South Carolina. The over/under is set at 52.5 in the contest.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Tulsa stats and betting info
Betting trends for Tulsa
- Tulsa is 7-4-0 against the spread this season.
- The Golden Hurricane have a 1-2 record against the spread when favored by 9.5 points or more this season.
- Tulsa games have hit the over in eight out of 11 opportunities (72.7%).
- This season, seven of Tulsa’s 11 games have gone over Monday’s total of 52.5 points.
- This season, the average total for Golden Hurricane games is 56.0 points, 3.5 more than the over/under of 52.5 points for this contest.
- The Golden Hurricane collect 61.3 more yards per game (434.1) than the Monarchs give up per contest (372.8).
- When Tulsa amasses more than 372.8 yards, the team is 6-3.
- The Golden Hurricane have turned the ball over 23 times this season, seven more turnovers than the Monarchs have forced (16).
|Pass yards||246.4 (2957)||55|
|Rush yards||187.7 (2252)||38|
|Points scored||26.1 (313)||84|
|Pass yards against||231.8 (2781)||72|
|Rush yards against||148.6 (1783)||62|
|Points allowed||27.4 (329)||77|
Key players for Tulsa
- Davis Brin has 2,957 passing yards (246.4 ypg) to lead Tulsa, completing 58.7% of his passes and throwing 16 touchdown passes and 16 interceptions this season.
- Shamari Brooks’ team-high 922 rushing yards (76.8 per game) have come on 192 carries, with six touchdowns this year.
- Josh Johnson’s 958 receiving yards (79.8 yards per game) pace all receivers on the team. He’s registered 74 receptions and five touchdowns.
Old Dominion stats and betting info
Betting trends for Old Dominion
- So far this year, Old Dominion has compiled an 8-4-0 record against the spread.
- The Monarchs are 2-3 against the spread when an underdog by 9.5 points or more this year.
- Old Dominion games have hit the over in five out of 12 opportunities (41.7%).
- In Old Dominion’s 12 games this season, six have finished with more combined scoring than Monday’s total of 52.5.
- A difference of 2.0 points separates the average total points bet in Monarchs’ games (54.5 points) and this contest’s over/under (52.5 points).
- The Monarchs average only 5.1 more yards per game (385.4) than the Golden Hurricane allow (380.3).
- Old Dominion is 4-2 overall when the team totals more than 380.3 yards.
- This season the Monarchs have turned the ball over 21 times, five more than the Golden Hurricane’s takeaways (16).
|Pass yards||217.7 (2612)||79|
|Rush yards||167.8 (2013)||60|
|Points scored||28.5 (342)||69|
|Pass yards against||247.7 (2972)||99|
|Rush yards against||125.1 (1501)||27|
|Points allowed||27.6 (331)||80|
Key players for Old Dominion
- Hayden Wolff leads Old Dominion with 1,753 passing yards (146.1 ypg) on 139-of-224 passing with nine touchdowns compared to six interceptions this season.
- The team’s top rusher, Blake Watson, has carried the ball 202 times for 1,039 yards (86.6 per game), with eight touchdowns this year.
- Ali Jennings’ team-high 992 receiving yards (82.7 yards per game) have come on 56 receptions with five touchdowns.
Sports bettors of all kinds will find our comparative tools, odds calculators, and insightful articles complete game-changers in their wagering strategies.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!