Oklahoma vs. Oklahoma State Betting Odds & Game Analysis | College Football Week 13 Predictions
The No. 7 Oklahoma State Cowboys (10-1, 0-0 Big 12) and No. 10 Oklahoma Sooners (10-1, 0-0 Big 12) clash in the Bedlam, 2021 edition, on Saturday, November 27. The Cowboys are 3.5-point favorites. The game has an over/under of 51.5 points.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Oklahoma State stats and betting info
Betting trends for Oklahoma State
- Oklahoma State is 9-1-0 ATS this season.
- The Cowboys are 6-1 against the spread when favored by 3.5 points or more this season.
- Four of Oklahoma State’s 10 games with a set total have hit the over (40%).
- This season, Oklahoma State games have seen a combined score higher than this game’s 51.5-point over/under three times.
- This season, the average total for Cowboys games is 52.4 points, 0.9 more than the over/under of 51.5 points for this contest.
- The Cowboys collect 32.4 more yards per game (414.9) than the Sooners allow per contest (382.5).
- When Oklahoma State totals over 382.5 yards, the team is 6-0.
- The Cowboys have turned the ball over 12 times this season, eight fewer than the Sooners have forced (20).
|Pass yards||218.0 (2398)||81|
|Rush yards||196.9 (2166)||32|
|Points scored||31.4 (345)||49|
|Pass yards against||178.6 (1965)||9|
|Rush yards against||82.6 (909)||4|
|Points allowed||14.9 (164)||2|
Key players for Oklahoma State
- Spencer Sanders has been a dual threat to lead Oklahoma State in both passing and rushing. He has 1,997 passing yards (181.5 ypg), completing 60% of his passes and recording 15 touchdown passes and six interceptions this season. He’s rushed for 417 yards (37.9 ypg) on 100 carries with five rushing touchdowns.
- Jaylen Warren’s team-high 1,078 rushing yards (98.0 per game) have come on 220 carries, with 10 touchdowns this year. He’s also tacked on 15 catches for 166 yards (15.1 per game).
- Tay Martin’s 763 receiving yards (69.4 yards per game) lead the team. He has 55 receptions with six touchdowns.
Oklahoma stats and betting info
Betting trends for Oklahoma
- Oklahoma’s ATS record is 5-6-0 this season.
- Oklahoma games have gone over the point total in six out of 11 opportunities (54.5%).
- In Oklahoma’s 11 games this season, seven have finished with more combined scoring than Saturday’s point total of 51.5.
- The over/under for this contest is 11.3 points fewer than the average over/under in Sooners’ games this season (62.8 points).
- The Sooners rack up 180.3 more yards per game (441.6) than the Cowboys give up (261.3).
- When Oklahoma amasses over 261.3 yards, the team is 10-0.
- The Sooners have turned the ball over 11 times, three fewer times than the Cowboys have forced turnovers (14).
|Pass yards||266.8 (2935)||33|
|Rush yards||174.8 (1923)||56|
|Points scored||38.9 (428)||10|
|Pass yards against||262.1 (2883)||109|
|Rush yards against||120.5 (1325)||22|
|Points allowed||24.2 (266)||52|
Key players for Oklahoma
- Spencer Rattler has thrown for 1,484 yards (134.9 ypg) to lead Oklahoma, completing 75% of his passes and collecting 11 touchdown passes and five interceptions this season.
- The team’s top rusher, Kennedy Brooks, has carried the ball 161 times for 968 yards (88.0 per game), with 10 touchdowns this year.
- Marvin Mims’ 644 receiving yards (58.5 yards per game) lead the team. He has 29 receptions with four touchdowns.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best college football odds across legal sportsbooks.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!