Oklahoma State vs. Texas Tech Betting Odds & Game Analysis | College Football Week 12 Predictions
The No. 9 Oklahoma State Cowboys (9-1, 0-0 Big 12) are big favorites (-10.5) against the Texas Tech Red Raiders (6-4, 0-0 Big 12) in a battle of two conference rivals. The game has an over/under of 56.5 points.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Oklahoma State stats and betting info
Betting trends for Oklahoma State
- Oklahoma State’s ATS record is 8-1-0 this season.
- The Cowboys have a 2-1 record against the spread in games they were favored by 10.5 points or more this season.
- Oklahoma State games have gone over the point total in four out of nine opportunities (44.4%).
- Oklahoma State and its opponents have combined to score more than 56.5 points in a game just twice this season.
- The Cowboys have seen a 52.1 average over/under in their games this season, 4.4 points fewer than the over/under in this contest.
- The Cowboys rack up 413.7 yards per game, just 6.8 more than the 406.9 the Red Raiders give up per matchup.
- In games that Oklahoma State totals more than 406.9 yards, the team is 4-0 overall.
- The Cowboys have 12 turnovers this season, equal to the number of takeaways for the Red Raiders.
|Pass yards||215.9 (2159)||83|
|Rush yards||197.8 (1978)||30|
|Points scored||32.2 (322)||41|
|Pass yards against||188.2 (1882)||17|
|Rush yards against||88.4 (884)||5|
|Points allowed||16.4 (164)||8|
Key players for Oklahoma State
- Spencer Sanders has been a dual threat to lead Oklahoma State in both passing and rushing. He has 1,758 passing yards (175.8 ypg), completing 61.7% of his passes and throwing 14 touchdown passes and six interceptions this season. He’s rushed for 369 yards (36.9 ypg) on 94 carries with four rushing touchdowns.
- Jaylen Warren has carried the ball 208 times for a team-high 1,041 yards (104.1 per game), with 10 touchdowns this year. He’s also tacked on 15 catches for 166 yards (16.6 per game).
- Tay Martin’s team-leading 633 receiving yards (63.3 yards per game) have come on 48 receptions with six touchdowns.
Texas Tech stats and betting info
Betting trends for Texas Tech
- Texas Tech is 5-4-1 against the spread this season.
- The Red Raiders are 1-1 against the spread when an underdog by 10.5 points or more this season.
- The teams have hit the over in five of Texas Tech’s 10 games with a set total .
- In Texas Tech’s 10 games this season, six have finished with more combined scoring than Saturday’s over/under of 56.5.
- A difference of 3.7 points separates the average total points bet in Red Raiders’ games (60.2 points) and this game’s over/under (56.5 points).
- The Red Raiders average 163.9 more yards per game (440.5) than the Cowboys give up per matchup (276.6).
- When Texas Tech churns out more than 276.6 yards, the team is 6-4.
- This year the Red Raiders have turned the ball over 17 times, four more than the Cowboys’ takeaways (13).
|Pass yards||273.6 (2736)||28|
|Rush yards||166.9 (1669)||66|
|Points scored||33.6 (336)||30|
|Pass yards against||269.4 (2694)||115|
|Rush yards against||137.5 (1375)||51|
|Points allowed||33.5 (335)||111|
Key players for Texas Tech
- Henry Colombi has thrown for 1,291 yards (129.1 ypg) to lead Texas Tech, completing 64.2% of his passes and tossing five touchdown passes and five interceptions this season.
- The team’s top rusher, Tahj Brooks, has carried the ball 54 times for 432 yards (43.2 per game), with five touchdowns this year.
- Erik Ezukanma’s 686 receiving yards (68.6 yards per game) lead all receivers on the team. He’s totaled 44 receptions and four touchdowns.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best college football odds across legal sportsbooks.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!