Oklahoma State vs. TCU: Best Odds and College Football Preview for 11/13/2021
The No. 10 Oklahoma State Cowboys (8-1, 0-0 Big 12) are big favorites (-13.5) against the TCU Horned Frogs (4-5, 0-0 Big 12) in a matchup of two conference rivals. The over/under for this one is set at 54.5 points.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Oklahoma State stats and betting info
Betting trends for Oklahoma State
- Oklahoma State’s ATS record is 7-1-0 this season.
- The Cowboys are a perfect 1-0 against the spread when favored by 13.5 points or more this season.
- Oklahoma State has hit the over in three of its eight games with a set total (37.5%).
- This season, Oklahoma State games have hit the over on this matchup’s 54.5-point total just twice.
- This season the average total for Cowboys games is 51.9 points, 2.6 fewer than the over/under of 54.5 points for this contest.
- The Cowboys average 383.8 yards per game, 53.9 fewer yards than the 437.7 the Horned Frogs give up per outing.
- Oklahoma State is 2-0 overall when the team churns out over 437.7 yards.
- This year, the Cowboys have 10 turnovers, one fewer than the Horned Frogs have takeaways (11).
|Pass yards||213.8 (1924)||88|
|Rush yards||170.0 (1530)||61|
|Points scored||28.8 (259)||61|
|Pass yards against||190.8 (1717)||23|
|Rush yards against||86.2 (776)||4|
|Points allowed||16.3 (147)||9|
Key players for Oklahoma State
- Spencer Sanders has been a dual threat to lead Oklahoma State in both passing and rushing. He has 1,523 passing yards (169.2 ypg), completing 60.9% of his passes and collecting 13 touchdown passes and six interceptions this season. He’s rushed for 316 yards (35.1 ypg) on 84 carries with four rushing touchdowns.
- The team’s top rusher, Jaylen Warren, has carried the ball 191 times for 928 yards (103.1 per game), with seven touchdowns this year. He’s also caught 14 passes for 159 yards (17.7 per game).
- Tay Martin’s 590 receiving yards (65.6 yards per game) lead all receivers on the team. He’s totaled 44 receptions and six touchdowns.
TCU stats and betting info
Betting trends for TCU
- TCU is 2-6-0 against the spread this year.
- The Horned Frogs have not yet covered the spread as underdogs of 13.5 points or more this year (0-1).
- TCU has hit the over in five of its eight games with a set total (62.5%).
- This season, six of TCU’s games have finished with a combined score higher than 54.5 points.
- Horned Frogs’ games have a total points bet of 59.4 points this season, 4.9 points more than the over/under for this contest.
- The Horned Frogs collect 449.8 yards per game, 172.8 more yards than the 277.0 the Cowboys allow.
- TCU is 4-5 overall when the team churns out over 277.0 yards.
- The Horned Frogs have 13 turnovers this season, equal to the number of takeaways for the Cowboys.
|Pass yards||254.6 (2291)||45|
|Rush yards||195.2 (1757)||32|
|Points scored||31.3 (282)||45|
|Pass yards against||236.1 (2125)||75|
|Rush yards against||201.6 (1814)||115|
|Points allowed||31.1 (280)||103|
Key players for TCU
- Max Duggan has 1,666 passing yards (185.1 ypg) to lead TCU, completing 64.9% of his passes and tossing 14 touchdown passes and four interceptions this season. He’s also contributed on the ground with 250 rushing yards (27.8 ypg) on 77 carries with two rushing touchdowns.
- Zach Evans’ team-high 641 rushing yards (71.2 per game) have come on 92 carries, with five touchdowns this year.
- Quentin Johnston’s 615 receiving yards (68.3 yards per game) pace all receivers on the team. He’s registered 31 receptions and six touchdowns.
BestOdds is where best in class gambling education meets sports betting. We hope you enjoyed our betting preview article.
For more college football insights and betting odds check all of our college football content here.